The thread about nothing

i'll be back after i splack these hams.
laugh.gif

nothin, but i got a phd in screwology.

them country rap tunes. smoke one to this. wish they had the screwed version on youtube. and lawd that ernie isley sounding solo. this is what burn one is doing a good job at sounding like.
you taking me back to child hood

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bruh, the shawtys doin that line dance always get me rolling. rest in power to pat. suc pralli got the most fallen (dead/locked up) dudes outta all the rap crews/movements. :smh: maybe no limit.

Last edited:
no limit - mac, kane and abel, c-murder, soulja slim, magic , big ed, skull dugery, mystical 

s.u.c.- fat pat, big moe, dj screw is all i can muster 

no limit - mac, kane and abel, c-murder, soulja slim, magic , big ed, skull dugery, mystical 

s.u.c.- fat pat, big moe, dj screw is all i can muster 

big hawk, big steve, big mello, big rue, b.g. gator, lil o, e.s.g., dat boy grace, pimp c, spm.

all are either dead, currently locked up or incarcerated when they were blowing up or at their hottest.

Last edited:
well lets test our memories 

what was the first cd/tape played in your first car?

me =

in a burgandy 96 chevy lumina 
pimp.gif

1995 green chrysler new yorker.. not sure exactly what was the first cd i played, but i know i bumped this album alot in it

Did the RA The Rugged Man album out? I know he was actually supposed to put one out recently...dude is so gifted...on the Jay Elec tip...dying to hear material but never puts stuff out

Just pre-ordered The Uncluded album (Aesop Rock and Kimya Dawson). I didn't think i would like it....but i streamed it and actually really really liked all the songs. Since most of it is basically indie rock type melody...you don't have the abrasive Aesop Rock beats that some times don't let you soak in his lyrics (which are hard enough to decipher). I was really impressed so i preordered.

Can't wait to hear the new Dessa Album too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom