The thread about nothing

just a teaser before it really goes down...

Last edited:

man, i would not have matched the voice with the face on this one. peace to fat white guys who can rap. i get the same joy out of watching them as i do fat dudes with good ball handle skills in basketball.

dopest Brazilian rapper to me. can't find an american counterpart to him so I guess J Cole sounding but with the fame of Common

Kid Cudi is the worst artist that ever got on ever. I'm sure theres some random dude in Spokane making music whos worse but in terms of exposure, its him.

^^^^^ :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh:
Cudi is that dude. Hes def a hit or miss and an acquired taste but if you cant appreciate Man on the Moon 1 & A Kid Named Cudi then idk what to tell you
Theres def worse mainstream rappers/artists out there tho

cant embed but if you love rap verbal gymnastics, support the combat jack show on complex tv and watch part 2 of the black thought interview. son goes off for like 3 minutes nonstop, should make these rap cats put away their mics. :x

Got me up all night, all I'm singing is love songs
She got me up all night, constant drinking and love songs
She got me up all night, down and out with these love songs
She got me up all night, drown it out with these love songs
She got me up all night, all I'm singing is love songs
She got me up all night, constant drinking and love songs
She got me up all night, down and out with these love songs
She got me open all night, got me open all night

Looked at the charts and was like what is an Andy Mineo....rapper apparently that had a pretty decent album debut...never heard of him

checked out 2 songs....mac miller esque to me....meh...no thanks

Back
Top Bottom