The thread about nothing

can yall believe its been 10yrs since this dropped

Lauren London at :46 :smokin...now that Im older I truly appreciate this video :smokin

Last edited:
ain't she in this video too?

^Piff :pimp:

I'm probably one of the few people who still buy physical albums, and have for a long time, but I think it's pretty telling that as of today, I've only bought 2 albums, Asap Rocky and Ghostface Killah's new one. I know the mixtape seen has shot through the roof in the past couple years, but dudes should really try getting their albums into stores, whether major or independent.

Last edited:
^Piff :pimp:

I'm probably one of the few people who still buy physical albums, and have for a long time, but I think it's pretty telling that as of today, I've only bought 2 albums, Asap Rocky and Ghostface Killah's new one. I know the mixtape seen has shot through the roof in the past couple years, but dudes should really try getting their albums into stores, whether major or independent.

the only physical releases ive bought in the past 5 years or so have been limited/special versions or vinyl.

I havent bought a cd in years..last cd I bought was T.I. urban legend in 04 :wow: I still have it till this day in good condition

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom