The Thread About Nothing...

Originally Posted by JPZx

I TOTALLY forgot about the name Kelenna Azuibuike until he was signed today
eek.gif
It was sad to see him go down and out like that...I hope he's able to have a solid comeback.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Mike Stanton will be the best player on the Marlins this year.
I'd argue he was their best player last year.  I'm hoping the new park doesn't play to pitchers.  Even so, I think this kid would threaten 40 playing in Petco.

Aquille Carr is having a special on CNN this sunday at 8pm/est ....... Looking forward to that! NT S&T put me on to the Kid 3 years ago and I've been following since.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Really?  I'm curious, which player has a "pretty" form to you?
it's not that someone has a 'prettier' form than him, i just never really liked it i guess
laugh.gif

Fitted hats and griffey sneakers are literally the only thing about baseball I remotely care about

too many people whining about Blake Griffin, only thing we ALL should hate about him is his free throw shooting and those Kia commercials. Why get mad that he flops or dunks on people like he's the only player in the league that does
laugh.gif

the attention Tebow gets for everything that has ZERO to do with his skill on the field is mindblowing to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he had an secret endorsement with ESPN First Take

starting to feel like Derrick Rose's injury is a lot more serious and is gonna hurt them in the playoffs

To all the Penny was TMac and TMac was KD....people, you're wrong. KD is better than both of them ever were.

I know he's grown, but why the hell is Doc not telling his son he needs to stay 2 more years? There's no way that Doc thinks his son can play with Rose and Rondo (or Sessions for that matter).
Anyway, go Duke, go Lakers, go 49ers, go Hurricanes, go Yankees.....

Back
Top Bottom