The Thread About Nothing...

My thing with Russy is if he continues to play like he does, they will not win a ring. When you have the best scorer in the world, you HAVE to feed him more often than he does.

Don't get me wrong, he's probably the best scoring PG in the L' right now beside D-Will but he needs to be more of a PG and less of a SG.

Pau Gasol's playing pisses me off...This dude is lame as hell, screaming his vagina off every possession looking for a foul 

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

The niners are the best team in the NFL right now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike Stanton will be the best player on the Marlins this year.
The Gophers are inches away from winning the NIT, yet they came uncomfortably close to getting bounced by La Salle in the first round.
I really wish the 2009-2010 Phoenix Suns would have made the NBA Finals.

I'm ready for baseball....season starts in 5 hours my M's
pimp.gif
...hopefully I'm waking up to a opening win

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Put em up- Did you not see a young man named BJ Young play this year????

cant really say i have, i watch like a half of them vs Kentucky...he sat most of the time that i caught. i keep hearing yall speak of him. But i just didnt catch him this year.

you post laughing smilies but wont say why theyre not?

i understand your sipping the syrup from last year...but with Smith under center, no way in hell yall are the best. cant be.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Alex Smith is still the QB
youre a raider fan. shut up.

Originally Posted by Put em up

you post laughing smilies but wont say why theyre not?

i understand your sipping the syrup from last year...but with Smith under center, no way in hell yall are the best. cant be.

sippin the syrup? #1 defense. top 5 special teams unit. and some real nice weapons on offense.
they didnt get to the superbowl for 2 reasons. 2 bad plays by willliams the backup return man. ginn is back so problem solved.

and bad wide recievers and alex smith. yall like to put all the blame on smith but you dont know how bad the receivers were. alex smith isnt good but the receivers were worse.

so the 2 reasons we missed the superbowl were fixed. how are they not at the top now? 

absolutely nothing. but i did address the smith answer. just felt like throwing a shot. but i like how you ignored my actual answer
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I'd still take Aaron Rodgers and Eli Mannings Team over the a Team with Alex Smith as its Starting QB.

so you'll ignore the fact that every other player on the team is better? niners beat eli in the regular season. and fixed the 2 reasons they lost in the playoffs. yall just blindly hate smith.
if you actually watched the games you would realize that the wide recievers on the niners were a bigger weakness than alex smith. look at what he can do with v. davis

and for the record i know smith is an average to below average qb 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone playing softball this summer? about to sign up to one this week

You in NY bro?
Because if you are, I'm about to join one too. If the league is dope, pm the details and I might join as well.

The amount of Pissburgh Steelers fans in my city is disgusting.

I understand that Pittsburgh is the closest big city to Cleveland, but it's like we have an abundance of them here, and all of them are so fake and phony. I can already see them jumping ship when the Steelers hit their decline and the Browns begin to progress.

Being Penguins fan is one thing - granted we don't have a pro hockey team anymore; but to root for the steelers when you literally spent your whole life in Cleveland is asinine.

With Ben Rothlisberger being from Ohio - it just gives these fake Cleveland Steeler fans more fuel to cheer for them.

Hot damn I hate the Steelers.

I TOTALLY forgot about the name Kelenna Azuibuike until he was signed today
eek.gif

It really irks me when at the end of games when the player has an open shot for the tie/win they'd rather jump into the defender instead of taking the perfect look. Half the time they don't even get the call plus I understand why, but you put all this effort into trying to create contact instead of an OPEN shot! Grinds my gears every time.

Back
Top Bottom