the thread about nothing...

IMG_7637.PNG

the germans had me upset last night. had to step away when i started hitting my intake w/ the wrench :lol:
ezgif-6-731ec6c2eba8-min.gif
You seemed unlucky with your car from this and older posts about it, do you plan to change it soon ?

You seemed unlucky with your car from this and older posts about it, do you plan to change it soon ?
Nah it's been the little things that I've pushed to the back. I brought it w/ like 100k miles on it, and doesn't even have 150k yet. It's fine, it's just that the engineering is more difficult than it needs to be like changing the starter on my jeep was 2min job, as w/ this I have to remove the whole intake just deal w/ a star bolt in an extremely tight w/o stripping it.

What you wrote :

Nah it's been the little things that I've pushed to the back. I brought it w/ like 100k miles on it, and doesn't even have 150k yet. It's fine, it's just that the engineering is more difficult than it needs to be like changing the starter on my jeep was 2min job, as w/ this I have to remove the whole intake just deal w/ a star bolt in an extremely tight w/o stripping it.

What I read :

とにかくランダムな日本語の文字は、少なくともうまくいけば、グーグル翻訳でそれを翻訳することを誰も考えないでしょう、そしてそれはフランス語になるでしょう、それで後でそれを英語に翻訳しますか?いいえ、運も心配もありません!

:lol:

I know nothing about cars :rofl:

What you wrote :

What I read :

とにかくランダムな日本語の文字は、少なくともうまくいけば、グーグル翻訳でそれを翻訳することを誰も考えないでしょう、そしてそれはフランス語になるでしょう、それで後でそれを英語に翻訳しますか?いいえ、運も心配もありません!

:lol:

I know nothing about cars :rofl:

Basically said 2jz, needs overnight parts from Japan.

let a bolt soak in some penetrating lubricant before u try to take it out

Back
Top Bottom