the thread about nothing...

msiov84myc171.jpg

Yall eat chips/popcorn one at a time or fingertip/handful at a time?

I'm usually a fingertips/handful kind of guy, but this one at a time move aint that terrible.

I don't know for you but focus on playing GTA III at the time around 2004/2005 I guess, helped me
It was in 2 times, he took off 2 teeth each time, first time he forgot the compress in my mouth so while I was not spitting at they insist to not do it but letting the blood spread into the sink, the compress came with, what a nice vision it was all that blood, the compress and the pain, because the first time I surely would have been better treated by some butcher :rofl:
Dentist's phobia is 100 % understandable. More recently, a few years ago, another one, was trying to do things correctly as was young, so he had empathy, but what a brute ! plus when you visit some dentists, for some of them they fix some problem, but not everything is resolved, but that's another story...In France some rappers were notorious for having bad teeth, and they now have Hollywood ones, I think they went to Tunisia for the remade, Tunisia is famous for anything of plastic surgery if I'm not mistaken.
I guess I'll be spending my time in front of the PC today all day. my gums are still bleeding and have to replace the gauze as often once I ate which I haven't done yet. I only had ice cream last night. I'm having some low level inflammation as of the moment due to the dental procedure, so I'm taking some codeine once the pain becomes unbearable. got 3 days off and I might consider calling in sick on the 4th day.

Depends on the snack.

Doritos one at a time index thumb grip at a corner.
Same with Cheetos or any other flat chip.

Popcorn handful.

Almonds one at a time.
Regular peanuts maybe 2 to 3.
Honey roasted peanuts one at a time.

Etc

I ONLY eat popcorn at movies. I wanna say by the handful. Chips, I grab a handful and eat the one by one out of my palm or a napkin/paper towel.

I guess I'll be spending my time in front of the PC today all day. my gums are still bleeding and have to replace the gauze as often once I ate which I haven't done yet. I only had ice cream last night. I'm having some low level inflammation as of the moment due to the dental procedure, so I'm taking some codeine once the pain becomes unbearable. got 3 days off and I might consider calling in sick on the 4th day.
Codeine used to be a good friend of mine with the butcher-dentist, didn't know this kind of specialization existed before

Also phones don't like nervous people, each time you're in hurry to write something it's like uh uh I don't think so

Hate stress so people stressing are designed as an ennemy / Also wish to sweat only for good reasons like if I was in a R'n'B band or something, it's always when you're not sure of your odor people stick to you like magnets, animal behaviour :rofl:

Like when you want to be so fresh so clean before doing some nasty things and the girl prefer you to stay in your dirtiness, say what ?!

Mind puzzle games like Michael and Sean :lol:

Codeine used to be a good friend of mine with the butcher-dentist, didn't know this kind of specialization existed before

Also phones don't like nervous people, each time you're in hurry to write something it's like uh uh I don't think so

Hate stress so people stressing are designed as an ennemy / Also wish to sweat only for good reasons like if I was in a R'n'B band or something, it's always when you're not sure of your odor people stick to you like magnets, animal behaviour :rofl:

Like when you want to be so fresh so clean before doing some nasty things and the girl prefer you to stay in your dirtiness, say what ?!

Mind puzzle games like Michael and Sean :lol:
She wants to smell your musk. :lol:

In need of some PC laptop recommendations; haven't purchased one in 10+ years easily. I'm currently on my MacBook Pro, but I'll need a new one for my new job. I can be reimbursed up to $800, so I'd like to keep it in that price range.

Is the Lenovo ThinkPad the move?

In need of some PC laptop recommendations; haven't purchased one in 10+ years easily. I'm currently on my MacBook Pro, but I'll need a new one for my new job. I can be reimbursed up to $800, so I'd like to keep it in that price range.

Is the Lenovo ThinkPad the move?
do you need a pc or a laptop? anyways, do you prefer an apple or windows? what job do you need it for?

People begging for money, not the regular type, web of beggars from Romania to be specific, you're only in the streets for a few seconds after the supermarket they're asking you, please, if I have to give to someone it wouln't be you but a regular beggar, also if I see someone who don't ask for anything maybe I would be generous, and it would be a pleasure as the initiative would be mine. But beeing disturbed by someone of a net for money makes think about this : why we don't ask them for something like
" Hello. How do I feel ? Do I feel good ? Do you ask for it or you're only here for my money ? Because I would like to know : how do I feel ? Might I be in need of something, could you please help me ? Give me let's say 5 not 10 euros. 20 euros I should be good. I'm waiting, hurry up, I have a life to live, - - - - - . "
As said before I need to be clear, nothing about people in the struggle but this web mendicity from Romania I just can't. Plus obviously she didn't have a mask. So she could contamine you while disturbing you. Give this woman a medal or something, please.
Sooner something similar at work, a dude without mask was talking to me, I told him I was cool to talk with him but if he just could wear a mask, he came later with one, but mask off because has just have some drink as I saw his bottle in his hand :lol:
I know you're waiting for this but the cashier was cool today, not the same as the other day, surely, he gave me points I earn buying stuff not like the other one. I think you will all sleep better with this particular information, but don't thank me, I had to share it with you all.
What's about this : I'm so appreciated than my neighbour who were holding the door for me, then which I thanks for it and told him to have a good evening answered me with this :
" OK ".
Why do you just hold door for people if it's for being rude like this after :lol:
How could someone answer to some nice words like good evening with " OK ", it is not ok you - - - - - - :rofl:
I hate one thing about a lot of people : they're not logic at all, they act differently along the fact they like or dislike you. I understand we can not like each other everytime, no problem.
But could we be at least cordial ? I wasn't asking for a hug or something :lol:
That's when you're not appreciated by some people and seeing how they react with people they dislike you're kind of proud of not be liked by them.
Some people could be fakely or truly sympathetic.
So they could show the best of you. Then the other ones, just normal or not sympathetic at all are surprised. But how could you be surprised ? It's not like if you even tried something :rofl:
They act in a certain way expecting things...I only expect things I could expect along how I acted.
Humans are too complicated. I'm chatty, narcissistic but so simple.
It's a pain to deal with 80 % at least.
So when I cross some nice ones it enlights my days :lol:
By being such - - - - - - - they tend to make sympathetic people even more sympathetic in comparison.
Next step would be to appreciate a day no one spit at you :rofl:
I'm not enough rude and abrupt. I used to have a lot of conflicts mainly at work.
But I would like to be one of those people who really don't let nothing pass.
For some of my coworkers I think I'm surely very annoying by not accepting everything in order to cause me damage.
But I admire when someone tell exactly what he thinks no matter consequences.
I wish I would have been able to tell my neighbour. " OK ? No it is certainly not ok to respond to my nice words by this, you're older than me and you do not even know this ? Are you dumb or just impolite ? And no need to respond, OK??? Yes, that is the right way to use ok you piece of ---- " :lol:
People, study or you would finish like Al Bundy and get married or you would finish like me :lol:
1280x720-kYs.jpg téléchargement.jpg

Last edited:
do you need a pc or a laptop? anyways, do you prefer an apple or windows? what job do you need it for?

Laptop; by PC I meant Windows. Director advised a lot of people use MacBook's, but I personally rather work off Windows if I'm ever going to be in Excel. I'm going to be on cloud-platforms so I don't need anything too crazy.

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:
on a sidenote, I believe the whole pheromone could be true.
Yes it surely is true, look at domestic animals when your feet stink, dogs and cats come at them, so pheromone power is real :lol:
It's surely already used in some perfumes to attract women, and I think, like women Belgium was talking, it could be an advantage, but it's still disturbing the fact it's when you don't feel comfortable with yourself someone came at you...

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:
on a sidenote, I believe the whole pheromone could be true.
Well the other 3 in the conversation were all women and all seemed to agree it was true, but only regarding fresh male sweat.
I don't remember the exact specifics but they said it had to do with a specific male hormone.

Back
Top Bottom