the thread about nothing...

I never understood this. Seemed like a dumb idea to me. By the time the takedown version came out, the original model was already marked down, albeit not as low as the takedown.
True. Remember they made like a third version of the gloves and instead of a swoosh it said “nike” in lowercase letters. I personally had the takedown gloves with the swoosh. I lost a friend over them. As I used them for gym class shoes and his locker was broken into that we shared so i sucker punched him at a shopping center near hs. Smh lol

He right though. Screw the stats, how did it get em to finals...????
Read carefully. It ain't MAGIC that I am pointing out. :lol:

Is there a way to find out whats going to be on sale during Amazon Prime Day before the event?

She'll never have a faithful dude because of her taste. She likes them gangsta and rich. That equals cheater 100% of the time.
She'll either have to do gangster and broke or rich and wholesome... I can't see her doing either.
She def expected too much marrying into that type situation :lol:

I swear I am about to find myself on the fools wildin thread, finished a conference call and my door was still closed. Same coworker from before, was also on the conference call opened my door, walked in, closed the door and sat down. :smh:

I was like this MOFO really walked in without knocking then starts talking to me. :smh:

At this point, something must be done.

MAN!! I had that Gucci Mane look from The Breakfast Club.
DependableRegalBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

I was like maybe it is one of my managers or something, it was a coworker of equal level.
idk if u you know that you 2 are friends.

Back
Top Bottom