the thread about nothing...

120204786_1419469858262705_7165393863831812741_n.jpg

Would you guys believe that THIS sneaker was supposed to be Allen Iverson’s 1st shoe had he signed with Nike? It was going to be called Nike Air Bubba Chuck. I’m glad A.I. went with Reebok instead.

One of my friends who used to struggle academically is now a professor. I am reading her reviews on ratemyprofessor and they say she is a tough grader. How the tables turn. :lol:

“Those who can’t, teach”
Not really sure what that means but it seems to fit in this situation lol

I can feel that my current job will not last very long. Slowly learning how passive aggressive one of the owners is :smh:

“Those who can’t, teach”
Not really sure what that means but it seems to fit in this situation lol
It is weird because I always thought you should have empathy for people who are in a similar situation you were in. I don't think she should be lax with grading either because at the end of the day you have to perform in this world. But she teaches sociology. It's not like engineering, science, or medicine where her students go on to be surgeons and people's lives are at stake.

It is weird because I always thought you should have empathy for people who are in a similar situation you were in.

This
Especially if you’ve been in their shoes.
i remember my statistics teacher did not want to bump me up by .02
Luckily another 2 students came after me and the teacher gave it and bumped us all up 😂

It amazes me how people around the world find a way to discriminate against others

From 2 years ago
In my 11th grade English class, somehow the discussion was about race. A girl said that even if everyone is the same skin color, it will not make a big difference as far as discrimination and segregation. People will still be divisive based on other features such as height, shape of nose, teeth, etc. I have to agree.

Dope! You should’ve washed them though, I never wear pre-owned shoes without doing that step. Just got some Jordan XIII hydro sandals and washed them as soon as I got home. They’re drying in this 95 degree heat as we speak.

Man, I see Lakers will be sweeping Miami. Still looking forward to the games though :smokin

Dope! You should’ve washed them though, I never wear pre-owned shoes without doing that step. Just got some Jordan XIII hydro sandals and washed them as soon as I got home. They’re drying in this 95 degree heat as we speak.

Man, I see Lakers will be sweeping Miami. Still looking forward to the games though :smokin
I cleaned the insoles & sprayed that disinfect stuff. I don't throw shoes w/ air units in the wash. Not worth the risk.

I cleaned the insoles & sprayed that disinfect stuff. I don't throw shoes w/ air units in the wash. Not worth the risk.

Ahh okay, that works too. Don’t worry about the water wash when it comes to the air units. It’s putting them in extreme heat/dryer that ruins them. I hand wash them, scrub them clean and water them one last time before letting them air dry.

Back
Top Bottom