the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20200513-171903__01.jpg
While praising the greedy, grubby Elon Musk. What a world.

Speaking of shoes...I accidentally ruined that low top AJ1 I was working on. I forgot to use acetone on one of the swooshes before painting it. Once I realized my mistake I started removing the red paint and it got on the mesh under the swoosh. Sneaker ruined so I chucked them into the trash :lol: Good thing I only spent $5 on them.

However, I did manage to do minor work on my yellow‘d midsole Shaq Attaq 1’s. They came out decent I think.
08917AFF-69EE-405E-9533-9C40CBE9F76D.jpeg

I understand. Not gonna lie I always forget to wear a mask. I’m in Texas so nobody really takes it seriously here. I only wear one if I’m gonna be in a small area like a gas station
Ironically I just came to Texas to be with a long distance lawn... And you y'all don't care at all... Its optional but all the smart people got it on... Funniest thing is me and shorty was in Nebraska Furniture House for 3 hours and 40% of people had on mask. Im here as a NYC dude masked up like yo y'all trippin. And why the hell is that place so big...

We tripped out on this one... Im producing gems with the social distancing in effect... nd Y'all don't get it yet but haters gonna say we ruined jay elects track :rolleyes

Ironically I just came to Texas to be with a long distance lawn... And you y'all don't care at all... Its optional but all the smart people got it on... Funniest thing is me and shorty was in Nebraska Furniture House for 3 hours and 40% of people had on mask. Im here as a NYC dude masked up like yo y'all trippin. And why the hell is that place so big...
Yeah I personally know some people that were positive for it. They got a mild fever and that was it. Also they didn’t spread it to their family don’t know how they didn’t cause they didn’t quarantine. I have a buddy that his wife got it and he never did or his kids. My brother in law got it he lives in Vegas and said it wasn’t bad at all. So honestly at this point I’m like 🤷‍♂️ if I get it I get it. My immune system is on point haven’t been sick in over a year but definitely been exposed to the flu and nothing. Funny thing is everyone I live with got flu shots and I didn’t :lol:

In a 4-hour remote meeting of presentations :smh:

And i’m not presenting lol

If I have enough time, i’m definitely going for a run during lunch.

Back
Top Bottom