the thread about nothing...

e5x4j9xipns11.jpg

Has anybody been to a Iliza Schlesinger comedy show? My mum got my sister a ticket for Christmas and I guess I’m going with her to it.

Is she funny ?

DC688BC9-F983-460C-83F7-F84749BC291F.jpeg

Running on 3 hours of sleep.
Drank 2 expresso shots and a cup of coffee.
Should be Gucci. not to mention i had a 12 hour shift yesterday lol
REALLY looking forward to this weekend

So is this chick the literary Kat Staxx? Why she out here embarrassing herself about getting played by celebrities? I swear people will do anything for clout.:lol::lol::lol:

So is this chick the literary Kat Staxx? Why she out here embarrassing herself about getting played by celebrities? I swear people will do anything for clout.:lol::lol::lol:

It aint for clout, it's for the check. I'm sure shes being sponsored to start this smear campaign. :smh: She lame for that ****. :smh: She doesn't even realize what shes saying about herself.

Has anybody been to a Iliza Schlesinger comedy show? My mum got my sister a ticket for Christmas and I guess I’m going with her to it.

Is she funny ?

DC688BC9-F983-460C-83F7-F84749BC291F.jpeg
I've watched almost a full stand up act and I don't remember her making me laugh out loud.

She does get some points from me because I think she did make fun of her white privilege at one point.

It aint for clout, it's for the check. I'm sure shes being sponsored to start this smear campaign. :smh: She lame for that ****. :smh: She doesn't even realize what shes saying about herself.
I immediately jumped to "why you gotta try to bring down Kaep at THIS time" but I had to remove myself from my feelings and realize she's just telling her story.

Which leads us to some **** shouldn't be shared...but that is not the world we live in. People pay for pillow secrets and I can't blame her for cashing the check.

When a chick says she smash 7 dudes, you multiply by 3.
I think if you want to apply that here, you need to blur the line of "celebrity". That link had A-B list celebs that I could easily recognize by name.

I'd say there is a fair chance there was some C-F list celebs she left off...but then again, she's so full of herself as a personality she probably played them off to the left.

Btw it occurs to me this place is the best place to get served alcoholic drinks if you're underage

You can just order at a computer that doesn't card you and then a server who doesn't look at you will come to your table

Too bad I'm 33 :lol:

Also it's amazing how many customers still want to order food the conventional way. There's a really long line to order at the counter but there are several empty computers where you can place your order....

1. IG model and social media influencer being full time jobs is a joke
2. The girl im sure has slept with wayy more then 7 people...but 7 celebs is impressive. Like they don't talk to each other or are they cool with passing around the same girls? Idc either way just curious
3. Literally nothing is a secret any more.

side bar. This dude at work who im not the biggest fan of has been going around office to office having the same convo with every single coworker. Ive heard him say "The way Tatum was sprinting toward the basket and pulled up in the lane for the jumper....kobe-eqsue" "Sooo kobe esque" "Tatum looked a lot like Kobe on that move" "Must have been working with Kobe in the offseason it was very kobe-esque"
BRUHHH shut up!

side side bar...female comedian who opened for Chappelle and Rawlings when i saw them in Bmore was Ashely Barnhill and she was surprisingly funny. Super raunchy yet funny

1. IG model and social media influencer being full time jobs is a joke
2. The girl im sure has slept with wayy more then 7 people...but 7 celebs is impressive. Like they don't talk to each other or are they cool with passing around the same girls? Idc either way just curious
3. Literally nothing is a secret any more.

side bar. This dude at work who im not the biggest fan of has been going around office to office having the same convo with every single coworker. Ive heard him say "The way Tatum was sprinting toward the basket and pulled up in the lane for the jumper....kobe-eqsue" "Sooo kobe esque" "Tatum looked a lot like Kobe on that move" "Must have been working with Kobe in the offseason it was very kobe-esque"
BRUHHH shut up!

side side bar...female comedian who opened for Chappelle and Rawlings when i saw them in Bmore was Ashely Barnhill and she was surprisingly funny. Super raunchy yet funny

If he walks into your office, you should say what he was going to say word for word.

I might just start keeping tabs on stuff he says and use it all year. Thats brilliant...reps to you good sir

Next celtics game im gonna drop how Kobe-esque Tatum looked...regarless of how he even played

BRUHHH shut up!

Jayson Tatum Trains With Penny Hardaway And Kobe Bryant
Hunter FeltContributor
SportsMoney

960x0.jpg
960x0.jpg

BOSTON, MA – MAY 27: Boston Celtics Jayson Tatum reacts after his slam dunks on Cleveland Cavaliers LeBron James during fourth quarter action. The Boston Celtics hosted the Cleveland Cavaliers for Game Seven of their NBA Eastern Conference Finals playoff series at TD Garden in Boston on May 27, 2018. (Photo by Matthew J. Lee/The Boston Globe via Getty Images)

Despite his spectacular rookie season with the Boston Celtics, forward Jayson Tatum has remained humble and focused on improving his game. To that end, he’s spent the summer learning from his elders, taking pointers from the likes of Penny Hardaway and former Los Angeles Lakers great Kobe Bryant. Obviously, in the eyes of Celtics fans, the first was far less controversial than the second.

Seems like your co-worker knows what he's talking about since it holds truth.

im pretty confident he watches sportscenter or listens to radio and just parrots back stuff he hears. Dude is a Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics fan....aka the worst....every day. "Man my red sox got it done last night". "Jackie Bradley was struggling this series i think this should get his bat going" Like you obviously heard that verbatim from ESPN

im pretty confident he watches sportscenter or listens to radio and just parrots back stuff he hears. Dude is a Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics fan....aka the worst....every day. "Man my red sox got it done last night". "Jackie Bradley was struggling this series i think this should get his bat going" Like you obviously heard that verbatim from ESPN

I hear what you mean, he's not a independent thinker to come up with his own analysis or opinions.

Yeah those type of people can be quite annoying.

Back
Top Bottom