the thread about nothing...

House is 8 figs and she had the audacity of saying she's not priviledge? ***** ****

Well not exactly, she did not outright say that she was not priviledged. Rather, I suggested that people in my area are far less priviledged than in her's. She dismissed my suggestion and insinuated that I might be actually from the better parts of said city, and that I was claiming otherwise to be a "wanksta". At my high school, the statistics show that nearly 90% of students live below the poverty line, her's is at 1%. My family relied on public assistance and so did most of the families in my area. All in all, this was a misunderstanding and I am open to having a discussion to resolve our conflict.

Reactions: jjs
how long has youtube been down?

first youtube i saw was some reon kadena gravure vid. i had to ask him “what is this website?” :lol:

If you “hate when people catch feelings”, you’re probably a ***.

Keep it playa, NT.

D3AE848B-5E52-4231-8555-3CE46489A8E2.jpeg

promac promac :nerd:

Just seeing this, my fault bro

Well not exactly, she did not outright say that she was not priviledged. Rather, I suggested that people in my area are far less priviledged than in her's. She dismissed my suggestion and insinuated that I might be actually from the better parts of said city, and that I was claiming otherwise to be a "wanksta". At my high school, the statistics show that nearly 90% of students live below the poverty line, her's is at 1%. My family relied on public assistance and so did most of the families in my area. All in all, this was a misunderstanding and I am open to having a discussion to resolve our conflict.
Why even bother to solve it ? Your not gona changer her mind 95 percentnof stress is relief if you mind ur business and don’t pay attention to stuff other people say ( no disrespect towards you ) just saying don’t pay attention to stuff really not important

Why even bother to solve it ? Your not gona changer her mind 95 percentnof stress is relief if you mind ur business and don’t pay attention to stuff other people say ( no disrespect towards you ) just saying don’t pay attention to stuff really not important
Well I mentioned earlier, a youtube video(timing is ironic) that I watched a couple of days ago prompted this idea. I concede that in our conversation, I was crass and ridiculed her and people of her socialeconomic status. I suggested they simply cannot relate to nor acknowledge people who are less priviledged. At the time, I wouldn't have guessed she lived in an 8 figure house and did not find out until now. I did not provide details of my background and I think that would've gave her a different perspective. But I agree with you in the sense that for the most part it is what it is. A first impression cannot be redone. However, I am willing to clarify or rectifying the situation to some degree.

Back
Top Bottom