the thread about nothing...

Bakery boy wore grey sweatpants today. Lord.

FBDF15B1-F2DA-4C24-AE3C-70BEBB94C3A7.gif

Experiences may differ, however, besides the gym and the grocery store, yoga pants season is always, ALWAYS, potent at your local Starbucks, why, because yoga pants wearing chicks dig Pumpkin Spice Latte's or just Pumpkin Spice anything.
:lol:

I never understood the hype for pumpkin spice lattes. They are gross to me.

I really hate how Champion has resurged as a brand...it's not even a resutgence...champion was **** as a brand before...bottom of the barrel. But since Kith used a couple of it's logos, it's in? FOH.

I really hate how Champion has resurged as a brand...it's not even a resutgence...champion was **** as a brand before...bottom of the barrel. But since Kith used a couple of it's logos, it's in? FOH.

I agree a 100%

Didn’t wear champion when they sold it at wal mart, don’t wear it now

I think DON C labeless, nameless nba Jersey is disrespectful to the players and the league. Whoever gave him the green light for that ish should be stoned.

Fing culture vulture. To the max.

The stuff they put out now > Their Walmart stuff.
It's not a coincidence that their stuff is cool now. I wonder who the creative genius was.
My kudos to their marketing team as well, they doing it.

The stuff they put out now > Their Walmart stuff.
It's not a coincidence that their stuff is cool now. I wonder who the creative genius was.
My kudos to their marketing team as well, they doing it.
Nah bruh...you're buying hype.

This **** happened because it was cool to wear retro jerseys as a hipster...a lot of those jerseys were the cheap screen printed Champion joints. That movement grew traction with people who think they know fashion and trends.

And I had my fair share of cheap screen printed champion jerseys...just call a spade a spade.

Go outside and have a random package on my Porch the address is right but the name is a website
image.jpg

Open it up and it’s 5 packs of weed seeds. I don’t smoke and not about to grow them so I’m going to just toss them. Feel like it’s a set up lol

image.jpg

Or should I call the Police?

I dont understand how I smoke cigarettes for only 3 days and still have some withdrawal 5 days later lol...

Last edited:
Just call a spade a spade is all. Don't give me a bottom of the barrel brand and tell me it's high end now. Stop it.

I mean I don't follow kith but champion is not high end in the least to me.
I have no idea what kith is doing.

Hipsters wearing champion jerseys was like 2011 around my way and I never seen hipsters wear the other type of champion gear like the stuff they sell at fl

lol i actually don't own any Champion pieces
But aesthetically i do believe they have come a long way.
I think hype for things grow, the nicer the pieces get.
Another example are Reeboks. I'm not a fan of them.
But i saw the Reebok x Midnight Studios Collab and the Reebok and Sneakersnstuff Collab
Those are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Just call a spade a spade is all. Don't give me a bottom of the barrel brand and tell me it's high end now. Stop it.

They have different product lines - cheap stuff is still at walmart and the better quality stuff like their reverse weave fleece is what brands like kith and preme use. I like the reverse weave hoodies bc their pretty heavy and won't lose its shape. It would make no difference to me if it had a logo or not

Back
Top Bottom