the thread about nothing...

Adidas yeezy thread is the corneiest thread on the interwebz. Those guys have never heard that life is an unique experience.

Mayweather should fight Canelo. That’s gotta be the biggest money fight right now...even more than fighting knocking at deaths door Pacquiao. I still think Money washes Canelo now. First first should of been a unanimous 12-0 for Mayweather.

Adidas yeezy thread is the corneiest thread on the interwebz. Those guys have never heard that life is an unique experience.
I haven't been in there for a looonnnggg time. However, I can imagine what is going on in there. If you spend your time and energy focusing on how to spot fake shoes then you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

I haven't been in there for a looonnnggg time. However, I can imagine what is going on in there. If you spend your time and energy focusing on how to spot fake shoes then you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

He got embarrassed when they told him the desert rats were fake after he did his little "verification check"

I asked one of my friends who's an Adidas loyalist if he thinks Kanye stole the design of the Yeezy 350's from the Roshe Runs, and he basically danced around the question saying how the Yeezys are "premium" and that they're "an actual shoe".

Everytime I listen to Nahmir's new stuff it gets worse and worse :rofl:

He had a few bangers at first but now it's very skipable
I fw him and Cordae. But more so Cordae. Me and mans the same age i see him being a potential vet if he keeps the consistency and keep himself away from ********.

giphy.webp

If y’all have a Trap Karaoke - Go!

I enjoyed myself. If you have to go solo, go...it’s so many women in there - it’s ridiculous.

Most of the men were boo’d up :lol:

I know they were kicking themselves in the ***.

T.I. hosted the show for 30 mins. Had a $1K contest for who can do a verse from his newest song (its trash).

Tokyo and Dro came out performed a song with the contestants. Princess from Crime Mobb came out also.

The vibe and energy in the place felt like a church. :lol:

That sounds like a dope *** date, all jokes aside.

Back
Top Bottom