the thread about nothing...

I didn’t have any attraction to her to me she looks like a kid. I seen a still of her at the funeral singing she has some meaty woman legs. Nice. A short Zehra Elise haircut would work nice.

I would never trust someone like Ariana.

Don't get me wrong, I'd hit of course, any guy would. But rich pretty girls like her get bored easily. I'd be worried about getting dumped at any time lol
taylor swift is the goat hollywood ***

the number of celebs she let smash gotta be over 20 by now

is that snl guy mentally challenged? he looks like a 12 year old muppet. this ***** a grown *** man dying his hair like zack morris

taylor swift is the goat hollywood ***

the number of celebs she let smash gotta be over 20 by now

is that snl guy mentally challenged? he looks like a 12 year old muppet. this ***** a grown *** man dying his hair like zack morris
You're mixing confirmed relationships with booty calls. Number one yes Taylor has a lot of confirmed relationships in Hollywood. Number two we have no idea what half of these celebrities are doing behind closed doors. Just think about your friends. You don't know every time they smash might be a few birds in the closet they are ashamed of it don't tell you about.

As for easiest Hollywood booty my sources tell me it's Miley Cyrus or Rihanna

Cool. In the past we had a niketalk member tell us about celebs prescriptions. Somebody mentioning stds and stuff. All this celeb stuff makes me wonder. Let’s say Tom Cruise for example has the baddest ***** in the world and his agent or boss of the movies he wants his chick. What does Tom do ?
Morally they wouldn’t do nothing but if it did happen.
Entourage is to blame for this question.

Last edited:
Found out today that a co-worker and good colleague of mine mine is leaving our firm and moving to D.C. Her last day is on the 28th. The feelings that I have for her are in overdrive right now
0ac69bbb67ab5ccc70a38e8820d9ed9d.png

Work weeks are going faster and faster and i’m running outta stuff to do on the weekend nights. Tired of the bars and eating out. Any suggestions ??

Kinda realized the "My sourxes" portion of my post looks pretty douchy...ny source's are my opinion.

Bars and eating out is all I do in my free time :frown:

Well. 95 percent of what I do lol
Maybe mix in an artshow or Museum. On the days I'm not swamped and want to run solo, I explore my city and find places to go whether it's structures, places of interests, events, etc. Last month, I went to a Kite-flying event, Badminton tournament, Artshow, Beer-tasting, and SFMoMa.

Maybe mix in an artshow or Museum. On the days I'm not swamped and want to run solo, I explore my city and find places to go whether it's structures, places of interests, events, etc. Last month, I went to a Kite-flying event, Badminton tournament, Artshow, Beer-tasting, and SFMoMa.
Nice. I’ll look into some stuff around the area. ****s getting so repetitive it’s depressing

Nice. I’ll look into some stuff around the area. ****s getting so repetitive it’s depressing
Yeah, I was doing the same thing until I began to get bored and started walking around the neighborhoods near my old college and the bars I would frequent. I went to something called "Techcrunch" last year and they looked at me and my girl like were the cool kids and we also went to an "AlienExpo" out curiosity and those people had crazy *** stories.

Back
Top Bottom