the thread about nothing...

Have to love people from a distance.

Love them for who they are...
He’s screwing my girl and I with the lease all three of us signed for by getting a house and almost forcing us to 1600 in cancellation fees lol He got mad and flipped out in the apartment so I ended it last night. Told him we’re bouncing to another apartment at the end of this month. Whether the house closes or not is all on him.

My colleague wants to lose weight so she started drinking Apple Cider Vineger.
Her breakfast this morning was a sausage McMuffin with hashbrown and a shot of the vineger...
She said she cant wait till she sees results lol

The summer before my freshman year of college I worked in a factory. One of my co workers was trying to lose weight. She'd have a couple sandwiches, chips, cookies, and wash it down with a slim fast shake. :lol:

The summer before my freshman year of college I worked in a factory. One of my co workers was trying to lose weight. She'd have a couple sandwiches, chips, cookies, and wash it down with a slim fast shake. :lol:

lmao. Slim slow shake. she crazy for that one.

He’s screwing my girl and I with the lease all three of us signed for by getting a house and almost forcing us to 1600 in cancellation fees lol He got mad and flipped out in the apartment so I ended it last night. Told him we’re bouncing to another apartment at the end of this month. Whether the house closes or not is all on him.

Auto cut off. You did the right thing :lol:

TANfather has a project idea... PM me if you are interested.

I think we need 5 people.

- Organized
- Good time management
- OG member of the thread since it's birth
- Creative
- Must answer this question: K-12 what was the best grade to be in and why?

It's crazy to me how alot of people are financially illiterate

This female coworker was set on getting a new SUV meanwhile her 4 door sedan is perfectly fine. She said the dealer was going to offer her 5000 but I know the car is worth more. She said her payments would be the same. I told her she would be upside down on her loan and it would just get rolled into the new car. Her response? What does upside down mean :smh:

It's crazy to me how alot of people are financially illiterate

This female coworker was set on getting a new SUV meanwhile her 4 door sedan is perfectly fine. She said the dealer was going to offer her 5000 but I know the car is worth more. She said her payments would be the same. I told her she would be upside down on her loan and it would just get rolled into the new car. Her response? What does upside down mean :smh:

Not to sound misogynistic, but shes a female. You really think shes knows about cars? What sedan she driving now and what suv she tryna get?

Last edited:
Lesson learned to nece

- Organized
- Good time management
- Creative
I’ve been in TAN since late 2013, organized, perfect on time, creative cause I have the sauce, and senior year was the best year because i could finally drive with my own whip. :pimp:

- Organized
- Good time management
- Creative

Intruiged by this but not an OG member. Like to think of myself as creative (film studies degree).

My boy had a roommate that would play COD all day and drink protein shakes. Never worked out.

We called him protein.

4lgic34s1gk01.gif

Back
Top Bottom