the thread about nothing...

She is literally human wine. She just gets better with age.
3uu8S7t.gif

3uu8S7t.gif

3uu8S7t.gif

Yo i just googled dude... Whys he look like Elaines boyfriend that one episode when she thought he was black and he thought she was hispanic and they both thought they were an interracial couple?
Logic1-827x620.jpg
The_wizard.jpg

"so we're just a couple of white people?"
:rofl:I like Seinfeld and I dead *** do not remember this
Logic is very good lyricist but he goofy as **** on alot of his songs

Last edited:
My co-worker was talking about getting to a point in life where you “know too much”. Essentially, you’re operating at a higher level of consciousness about the world and yourself. Compared to other people who operate at a lower level and don’t see life 2-3 steps ahead.

As a result other people bore/disappoint you because they can’t meet you on your level so to speak. It’s like you’re too smart for your own good.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. People generally bore me with their stories and feelings about mundane happenings in their lives. Feel like it’s rare that I meet someone who’s operating on the same wavelength.

My co-worker was talking about getting to a point in life where you “know too much”. Essentially, you’re operating at a higher level of consciousness about the world and yourself. Compared to other people who operate at a lower level and don’t see life 2-3 steps ahead.

As a result other people bore/disappoint you because they can’t meet you on your level so to speak. It’s like you’re too smart for your own good.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. People generally bore me with their stories and feelings about mundane happenings in their lives. Feel like it’s rare that I meet someone who’s operating on the same wavelength.

He got that 3rd eye open!! Fo sho. I agree with what your saying. People out her vibrate at a higher level. Rich or Poor.

Real eyes realize real eyes

Last edited:
Smh at y’all hating on logic. He’s trying to spread a good message, spit bars at the same time and getting disrespected by the crowd he reps.

Back
Top Bottom