the thread about nothing...

997298c753efe04113fc0a0fb36b8b47--pastry-school-anthony-bourdain-quote.jpg
I think his new season started last night

I got rear ended the other day. There was no damage although it was a pretty hard impact. I let the lady slide. She also showed no emotion. I was asking if she was ok and she didn't even answer the question :smh:

I told her not to worry about it and she just said thanks.

Smfh

My mom called me told me she was in an accident earlier. She was making a left turn and some dumb old lady ran a red and T boned her. Mom's had a coworker in the whip and the lady is pregnant smfh

Said the old lady showed no feelings at all, and when she found out my mom's coworker is pregnant she says "oh when I. Was pregnant I was in an accident like that too" smfh.

Thank God neither my mom, her coworker or her baby were seriously hurt. Cars beyond F'ed up but **** that as long as no. One hurt bad.
Geez sorry bro glad they all ok..

Many people are really selfish nowadays. People on their phones constantly I can't be friends with people like that

Also hit and run drivers, there was one a week ago who ran over a mom n a child it was horrible. Tf is wrong with these people

I seen all of them..I used to play the games until Nemesis? Then I couldn't enjoy them anymore..played them out..I had 4 games I think
I love resident evil been a fan since a kid but the movies are comedy how over the top they are. They need to leave this as the last one for sure. Mila still look fly though.

Speaking of car accidents, some ppl are the worst

There was someone who got hit by my sister. It was my sister's fault. No one was hurt. They all did the right thing. Exchanged information. Got the police report. Guy was walking fine and even said to my sister 'are you OK?'' He seemed really nonchalant about the whole thing. Like the whole accident was no big deal

A year later, we got a call from his lawyer. Apparently the guy needed surgery and wanted to sue my sister for 2 million dollars. And my sis's lawyer was saying dude was talking so much smack about how my sis was rude during the accident and that they didn't get along during info exchange, etc. We couldn't believe it

That case went back and forth between the lawyers for years before it got settled out of court.

I don't trust ppl, as a rule

Speaking of car accidents, some ppl are the worst

There was someone who got hit by my sister. It was my sister's fault. No one was hurt. They all did the right thing. Exchanged information. Got the police report. Guy was walking fine and even said to my sister 'are you OK?'' He seemed really nonchalant about the whole thing. Like the whole accident was no big deal

A year later, we got a call from his lawyer. Apparently the guy needed surgery and wanted to sue my sister for 2 million dollars. And my sis's lawyer was saying dude was talking so much smack about how my sis was rude during the accident and that they didn't get along during info exchange, etc. We couldn't believe it

That case went back and forth between the lawyers for years before it got settled out of court.

I don't trust ppl, as a rule

:smh:

Some real scumbags out here

Speaking of stupid car accidents

So in high school my boy was driving a group of friends down the shore. They're stopped at a red light and they're rear-ended by a driver on a cell phone. The driver (my friend) was okay but his friend in the back seat sustained some injuries. She was actually on crutches for graduation. So like two years pass and my boy gets hit by a lawsuit from the girl that was injured. We just laughed our asses off about it because she had no case. The two of em were pretty good friends too. Then she went and burned that bridge by hitting him with a case

Some white guy drove into the side of my car on my graduation day. Dude was drunk and cop didnt even give him a ticket for running a red light. A hispanic guy rammed into my other car going 60 in a 30mph road and cops gave him 4 tickets.

Was it the same cop both times? If so your point is invalid

Back
Top Bottom