the thread about nothing...

21569286_710442562481927_9070487251409960960_n.jpg

Why is she looking it the mirror like that is she having an epiphany or doing the Biggie Smalls conjuring?

When's the last time ya made a really good friend?
There's this dude at the AA meetings I go to
(Got caught taking a pee in public)
Dude is hella dope. We always cracking jokes and what not. It's so random cuz it's the last place I expected to be dope with someone but low key I look forward to Mondays now.

My new gym partner & I have essentially become best friends over the last month or so.

Me & dude stay chilling, eating, drinking, hiking, working out, etc.

Chilled with his fam in Vegas.

His girl loves me.

Life is dope like that sometimes.

Started my first day of work today and man, that was a lot of information that I was given. It's going to take some time to get used to.

Crap, I just realized tomorrow is my birthday. Wow.

A lot of people have came and went in the past 2-3 years. Pretty much an outcast.

Using a mechanical keyboard feels so nice to type with. Pretty much hate typing on the new MBP keyboard now lol

heard a interesting take in a commercial that's relevant to TAN.

"Lobster is just a fancy way to eat butter"

Multi variable calc and numeric analysis is my last two math courses I'll ever have to take in my life. Really trying to pass n move on with my life
i miss multivariable calculus

When's the last time ya made a really good friend?
There's this dude at the AA meetings I go to
(Got caught taking a pee in public)
Dude is hella dope. We always cracking jokes and what not. It's so random cuz it's the last place I expected to be dope with someone but low key I look forward to Mondays now.
a few weeks ago with my next door neighbor. we text all day & go on dinner dates every wednesday. :pimp:

Lulz that left arm saved her.
<3 <3 <3

^Not a fan of lobster. It's good, but I'd rather eat shrimp.
Not after you watch the shrimp video you wouldn't.
Check the "blow my mind" thread.
Watch Shrimp video on page 353.
Come back here.
Tell me you'd rather eat shrimp.

Last edited:
Speaking of car accidents, some ppl are the worst

There was someone who got hit by my sister. It was my sister's fault. No one was hurt. They all did the right thing. Exchanged information. Got the police report. Guy was walking fine and even said to my sister 'are you OK?'' He seemed really nonchalant about the whole thing. Like the whole accident was no big deal

A year later, we got a call from his lawyer. Apparently the guy needed surgery and wanted to sue my sister for 2 million dollars. And my sis's lawyer was saying dude was talking so much smack about how my sis was rude during the accident and that they didn't get along during info exchange, etc. We couldn't believe it

That case went back and forth between the lawyers for years before it got settled out of court.

I don't trust ppl, as a rule

Had it happen to me. What i learned. After the accident get out and record EVERYTHING!. Turn on your phone camera a record record record.

I got rear ended at a red light. I wasn't moving. Dude jumped out was so apologetic gave me a sob story about his leg and he had surgery. He was in a car that he wasn't insured to drive too. I had all these issues with insurance companies. Long story short once i sorted all that out i was told he reported that i "swerved into his lane".

Accident had to be investigated. My car wasn't drive-able i had a rental for a month while my car was getting fixed and if i lost the claim i would be liable for the rental cost...but i would have had to have no car for a month while i waited to see if i won the claim before i could get my car fixed. It was a 2 month nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom