the thread about nothing...

Ricardo a fool :lol:
844x1500.jpeg.4b626d7e15984132a78e9a7fba8a2f04.large

Family Matters was up there with Fresh Prince for shows I was into back in the day.

It's super easy to find reruns of Fresh Prince on TV and also on the internet.

I swear though, it's like Family Matters doesn't exist :lol: Don't think I've ever run into a rerun on TV ever and that show is never on netflix or any of the other apps

Used to come on ABC Family...I mean FREEFORM. :smh:

Can we just acknowledge the atrocity that name change is. I was heated when they announced it. ABC Family been around for like 30 years. I grew up on 25 days of Christmas and 13 Nights of Halloween and all the transitions and TV spots by ABC FAMILY. Used to come home from school and catch blocks of Boy Meets World (the GOAT), Full House, and other gems. Always had dope movies too.

I always get motivated to do stuff when I don't have time to do it.

I gotta be up in 5 hours for class and won't be home till at least 1.

I mean I was fairly productive today but plenty of unfinished stuff to do and just now am I getting the motivation to hit it all 100mph.

I enjoy the ritual of rolling up and smoking too much to ever really switch to glass or edibles.

I have this glass piece for a quick hit. Other then that i stick to papers.

Plus everytime i have an edible nothing happens. I once had an edible with 300mg, which was my most ever, and I got numb with the legs for 25 min and thats it lol

Back
Top Bottom