the thread about nothing...

This stuff here tho

Lovely
dsc00849-1.jpg

crab-roe-egg-female-mud-crab-recipe.jpg

ahat ahat

Addidas trash.

Dont be mad at me shorty wasnt feelin you and those clam looking addidas you was rockin' at the courthouse. Hope you won though

im jacking the doors from your jeep if i ever see it

and she be hawking your boy, outchea in the wally clarks stunting. tbh i think shes either feeling ya boy or shes thinking "this is one ****** up guy".....probably the latter tho. i wanna swerve but i dunno when to approach

nah not yet but they out here telling bowl face lies on your boy

was he talking about me? I was being serious, it's good stuff and the msg will leave you light headed :lol:

im jacking the doors from your jeep if i ever see it

and she be hawking your boy, outchea in the wally clarks stunting. tbh i think shes either feeling ya boy or shes thinking "this is one ****ed up guy".....probably the latter tho. i wanna swerve but i dunno when to approach

nah not yet but they out here telling bowl face lies on your boy

Go into the court house rockin the latest js. Youll get her moist, facts.

This keto business screwin w/ my stomach. Lost some weight since I started but goddamn my bowel movements been screwed up. Can't trust a fart anymore. They say it takes about 2-3 weeks for your stomach bacteria to adjust but I wish they would hurry up and get it done sooner.

I'm getting my car back Saturday. I had an oil leak that was interfering with the alternator and was causing the belt to snap over and over. Was using my grandmother's car the past couple of weeks.

Maximas & Acuras were my rides when I used to boost cars in the 90's. Get one with a nice Alpine system and some tints. Showing up to High School like a bawse in your new stolen car. :smokin
I was a wild yout.:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom