the thread about nothing...

You Can Have Your Ashes Turned Into a Playable Vinyl Record, When Your Day Comes
http://bit.ly/2kR6qF5

C-EhQGDU0AAxxWo.jpg

@BlvckGrip
Big Uzi Vert Retweeted Open Culture

I get played enough while I'm alive
:lol:

Check the rating of the people you bid on and make sure they have a good reputation and you should be straight. The return and refund is made for the buyers. Also always feel free to ask sellers questions and be patient don't jump at the first deal you see. There are deals to be had just have to be right place right time.

Thanks!

does anyone else get just the most random "alerts"

I have still yet to understand it on the new NT. So yesterday i log on and i have 6 "alerts"
Today i had "124"

But like there are 4 new pages in the yeezy thread that i wanted to see...but i didn't have a single alert for that thread. Like what is the purpose of alerts (that little bubble at the top left with your avatar and the notification)

Well you could always try to get ahead of trends or future celebrities such as registering the name of a sports player who is about to blow up.
But the general rule to keep in mind is that on all platforms of value, virtually all usernames of value are taken or banned.
This is especially true on the most popular platform, which is Instagram. The odds of you registering a valuable name are very very slim to none since there are many people like me who use custom programs to continuously scan a username list for availability on IG. If something on the list pops up as available, my program automatically registers it at that moment. These kind of programs are referred to as "autoclaimers" for that reason.
While the odds of getting a "new" username of value are slim even for someone like me who has the time and puts in the effort to constantly work on my username list on a daily basis, there is another much more convenient method. Though that would also involve custom built programs. IG has a policy where they "reset" inactive usernames, allowing them to be registered again. However this process is entirely random and there is no set amount of time of inactivity for them to be reset. Some are reset within ~2-3 years of inactivity while others are still inactive for much longer.

There are of course other ways to obtain valuable usernames, methods that are much more lucrative but I think you get the direction those methods are going in. I can't go into too much detail because it involves direct account theft through various illegal methods.
And besides basic knowledge I don't have the insider information to properly explain how some of these methods work as they are private. That screenshot tells you how lucrative that can be.

That being said, should you ever happen to own or personally know someone with a username of good value I'd be interested in having a look.
Also, since I have one of these autoclaimer programs (currently being updated/fixed by the coder after an IG update) I could put a very inactive IG in my username list to try and grab it for y'all in case it ends up being reset. It seems IG has removed the post date of pictures etc. but the comments still display x amount of time ago I believe. Anything that looks inactive for at least a year would be fine. I can put banned usernames in the list as well though the odds of banned IGs getting reset are far far smaller.
This would be free of charge of course, unless it's a username that I would get a nice check for on the market (examples being personal names, common nouns, ...) Should I happen to obtain a username requested by NT I'll simply hand it over. I can't guarantee actually obtaining them of course as the process of resetting inactive usernames is random and there's no 100% guarantee autoclaimer programs will continue working as well as they do.

Somewhat related, it looks like Goldman Sachs actually took the IG @GoldmanSachs off of me when I offered it to a GS digital marketing employee. :lol:
Within like 3 hours after contacting said employee, the IG was swiftly permbanned. Now it's up again and from what I can tell it looks like a Goldman Sachs company email is linked to it. :smh::lol:
Hell I would've probably given it to them for free if they really wanted it. All I politely asked for was if they were interested in negotiations.
So when you do obtain user names that people want, does it take time to sell? I know you mentioned that these arab princes pay good money, but how often do you make a sale?

Instagram
Apple
Google.

I was close to Chick-Fil-A, but I'm sure there are tons of places with great chicken sandwiches.

Back
Top Bottom