the thread about nothing...

Sent a follow up email to the recruiter. Hoping for good news. Saw that another position at the site in SoCal was posted today.

I think working out in the gym is a chore for me as well. When I began a program, I always ended up shifting my schedule to do cardio, light lifting, and then hours on the bball court.

I know I need to get dedicated to a program and lose weight. Just need a push. Wife started getting back into yoga, so maybe that'll be my motivation.

I think working out in the gym is a chore for me as well. When I began a program, I always ended up shifting my schedule to do cardio, light lifting, and then hours on the bball court.

I know I need to get dedicated to a program and lose weight. Just need a push. Wife started getting back into yoga, so maybe that'll be my motivation.

It's a chore for me too especially after working all morning outside the lazy in me just say F it I'm going home. I just need to shut up and do it. This is why I think I wanna get into running and just house/park workout and the gym for the weights. After I move I'll be a block away from the park so I'm gonna push myself to go workout and even go back to playing handball. That ish is a workout

I miss working out and playing ball till midnight. The good ole days.

Got consistent enough where my shoulder no longer hurt when I threw a baseball or football (separated shoulder twice).

I miss working out and playing ball till midnight. The good ole days.

Got consistent enough where my shoulder no longer hurt when I threw a baseball or football (separated shoulder twice).

Ouch, did you get surgery for it? I had a torn cuff, surgery was not fun but the relief is amazing

It's a chore for me too especially after working all morning outside the lazy in me just say F it I'm going home. I just need to shut up and do it. This is why I think I wanna get into running and just house/park workout and the gym for the weights. After I move I'll be a block away from the park so I'm gonna push myself to go workout and even go back to playing handball. That ish is a workout

I thoroughly enjoy working out, workout every day b. Get a good pre-workout, maybe c4 to start and move up to something more intense like Dust or Outlift. **** is addictive. Get hella pump and focus too.

This Nike/Converse model on nike.com is beautiful

converse-core-full-zip-womens-hoodie.jpg

converse-chuck-patch-womens-t-shirt.jpg

Eww. Gross! She llooka lika man" in that first pic

I thoroughly enjoy working out, workout every day b. Get a good pre-workout, maybe c4 to start and move up to something more intense like Dust or Outlift. **** is addictive. Get hella pump and focus too.

Working out is awesome. Being at work all day can be draining sometimes before the gym. Getting compliments throughout my day always motivates me to keep going ham break those ****in weights in the gym!

Yeah I feel you. I'm gonna check those out. I gotta change my diet and sleep properly too. It isn't just working out. That's why people (like myself) don't do this consistently. You can't half *** it and expect results.

I had something called an AC joint separation. Not exactly a shoulder separation but because I think that involves muscle. As I understand it was the actual joint (I could be wrong)

Either way I never could bench press heavy after that but everything else I can pretty much do with my shoulder.

I've become one of those ppl who can squat more than I deadlift. Ahat, I remember when big boss said there were ppl like that and I didn't believe him lol

Working out is awesome. Being at work all day can be draining sometimes before the gym. Getting compliments throughout my day always motivates me to keep going ham break those ****in weights in the gym!

Same here. People telling me I slimmed down never gets old.

Yeah I feel you. I'm gonna check those out. I gotta change my diet and sleep properly too. It isn't just working out. That's why people (like myself) don't do this consistently. You can't half *** it and expect results.

I workout Mon-Fri and meal prep on those days too.

It was a struggle at first but now I'm use to it.

Even my snoring has gone away since I got skinny.

Back
Top Bottom