the thread about nothing...

PF is it gimmick it's designed not really help you lose weight and get into shape! They want u to keep going and paying that monthly fee

Ive heard that too about them.

Yall talkin bout pf Chang's?

Lol

No gym for my fat self, chicks still throw themselves at me :D

But can you throw them around? Thats the question

Nooooo. 500 is a car monthly payment!

For real 500 is crazy. I dont even pay that yearly, granted the community center aint all that but it gets the job done. Just wish we had heavier DBs

If I get this house I am going to have to find a gym

My current gym is in my apt building

Not going to lie I have been spoiled by it

I usually go 5 days a week Mon-Friday

It's going to suck so bad having to drive somewhere

I've been working out consistently for almost 7 years now..and it is definitely a chore now..but it does help relieve stress..I just started doing cardio outside recently so that makes it feel less redundant..but I've been doing full body workouts (lifting) since going to the gym is really annoying but I haven't missed any lifting sessions in about a year

I've been working out consistently for almost 7 years now..and it is definitely a chore now..but it does help relieve stress..I just started doing cardio outside recently so that makes it feel less redundant..but I've been doing full body workouts (lifting) since going to the gym is really annoying but I haven't missed any lifting sessions in about a year

Damn for real? I been at it a lil over a year and a half and i look forward to it every day. Mad enjoyable for me.

Happy birthday

I left that fancy gym i was going to. It was expensive as hell, thinking of messing with PF or something cheap

Damn for real? I been at it a lil over a year and a half and i look forward to it every day. Mad enjoyable for me.

Happy birthday

I was a gym rat at one point going 7 days a week..I've been slacking..but still to some type if excercise at least 3 times a week

The quoting system is all over the place..I quoted ginfante's post two posts ago and it just showed up now

Happy birthday..
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Happy birthday

I was a gym rat at one point going 7 days a week..I've been slacking..but still to some type if excercise at least 3 times a week

I never look forward to the gym honestly lol

I lost a ton of weight and love how I look

Only reason I struggle with it lol

Back
Top Bottom