the thread about nothing...

I'm back in bed with this crazy chick I thought i never wanted in my life, not crazy literally but I thought I should stay away. She's 8 months pregnant and I just want to see my daughter.

If I get caught slippin and sprayed with da racks, you gonna pour one out for me papi? Doesn't even gotta be the hard stuff, melted ice cream will do.

What flavour you prefer papi? [emoji]128123[/emoji]

If you guys remember, a week or so ago my ex sent me venmo requests for stuff she bought me.

Well when we were together she added me to her phone plan cuz she works for t-mobile, discount was 8)

In the past week and a half she has blocked my phone by reporting it lost/stolen.

Bihs crazy bros.

Thats you tyga? Kylie still in da heartbroken stages ? :nerd:

If you guys remember, a week or so ago my ex sent me venmo requests for stuff she bought me.

Well when we were together she added me to her phone plan cuz she works for t-mobile, discount was 8)

In the past week and a half she has blocked my phone by reporting it lost/stolen.

Bihs crazy bros.

How much was the discount?

Can you go to the store and show them that the phone isn't lost or stolen and that you're on the account?

Last edited:
Im a young ***** that's finna hit this jackpot for all the money. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128180[/emoji][emoji]128183[/emoji][emoji]128182[/emoji]

How much was the discount?

Can you go to the store and show them that the phone isn't lost or stolen and that you're on the account?

I was paying $60 a month for my iPhone and my moms Samsung with unlimited everything.

I've just had to call T-mobile on a different phone to re-activate it each time. Sucks if in somewhere not near a phone.

Had to push my brother to wake up so he wouldn't miss his bus :smh:

He's 20 and i need to do this. Not serious.

Its rare that people use literal and not be exaggerating but its serious. My cuz from Brooklyn came back to visit recently and almost got locked up for drinking a beer on his parents porch behind a fence. His attitude was the problem but not being able to drink a beer on your porch is nuts. There were 3 of us and weren't loud we're all grown...

keyword "his attitude"

You know they know what they are doing. Its hard to keep your cool when they are initiating the conflict. Crazy tho smh

From experience not really fam. In that situation being the bigger person and just playing along saves you a headache in the end. If more " " people played it cool and just followed simple instructions there would be less officer involved situations

Shoulda said his attitude didn't help. Cop was mad my wasn't all "yassar mr officer" and knew his rights on his own private property. Police were definitely flexing from the jump..

Back
Top Bottom