the thread about nothing...

tumblr_lnx8kkaFhd1qj6gv4o1_500.jpg

"........Yep ."

Cant wait till a papi gets enough $$ to go balls deep inside of Ona Grauer while she speaks, moans and groans like Katya Kasanova :evil: :wow: :evil:

Put in an application for GNC, hopefully I'll get an interview 
smile.gif

Can't wait til I officially leave school next week so I can work a lot more 
smokin.gif

Put in an application for GNC, hopefully I'll get an interview :smile:

Can't wait til I officially leave school next week so I can work a lot more :smokin

My papi why are you hoping and waiting for an interview?
If you wanna push drugs just pull up and post up on da block with ya boy b.
Job benefits include fiends always outchea looking for a fix so you can set ya own hours, you'll be covered by street insurance, get a few start up keys for ya seed once you find a worthy mami, and da ability to become better versed with those in da neighborhood.

I don't mind when it's hot.

The humidity is the one killing me.

Yesterday was a b****

Public transport coming back from work was all kind of nasty.

Its rare that people use literal and not be exaggerating but its serious. My cuz from Brooklyn came back to visit recently and almost got locked up for drinking a beer on his parents porch behind a fence. His attitude was the problem but not being able to drink a beer on your porch is nuts. There were 3 of us and weren't loud we're all grown...

keyword "his attitude"

You know they know what they are doing. Its hard to keep your cool when they are initiating the conflict. Crazy tho smh

From experience not really fam. In that situation being the bigger person and just playing along saves you a headache in the end. If more " " people played it cool and just followed simple instructions there would be less officer involved situations

Last edited:
keyword "his attitude"

Not really fam. In that situation being the bigger person and just playing along saves you a headache in the end. If more " " people played it cool and just followed simple instructions there would be less officer involved situations
Has to come from both sides. 

Back
Top Bottom