the thread about nothing...

...yea I'm bored at work already
...yea I'm bored at work already

Fam literally at work doing absolutely nothing.

Shot a few emails, did some quick daily tasks...

at work like:

Spiderman-Computer-Desk.jpg

Gonna put my granddad's electric bicycle in repairs

Might be able to ride a bicycle again soon 
pimp.gif

As much a I love new York being from the bay area makes me realize how much freedom you have in Cali. NYC is a ****** police state I loathe that aspect. Already got locked up smh lol

As much a I love new York being from the bay area makes me realize how much freedom you have in Cali. NYC is a ****** police state I loathe that aspect. Already got locked up smh lol
Gentrification is the reason for the police state. NY sucks theses days unless you're not from here..

you can move around now?
nerd.gif
Carnitine supplements have increased my condition a bit. The chronic pain hasn't really changed but I can perform a few more activities now with less muscle cramps. I can shower and make my bed now without being utterly exhausted and sore after. Any time I go outside to hang out with friends for a few hours or run errands I'm still sore from head to toe for the next 5-7 days but it's a little more bearable now.

A standard bicyce is still too much of a struggle but I think my electric bike would probably work. My granddad passed it onto me some time ago but the engine needs some repairs.

Last edited:
Gentrification is the reason for the police state. NY sucks theses days unless you're not from here..
Man my dude every where I turn I see NYPD literally lol
Its rare that people use literal and not be exaggerating but its serious. My cuz from Brooklyn came back to visit recently and almost got locked up for drinking a beer on his parents porch behind a fence. His attitude was the problem but not being able to drink a beer on your porch is nuts. There were 3 of us and weren't loud we're all grown...

Its rare that people use literal and not be exaggerating but its serious. My cuz from Brooklyn came back to visit recently and almost got locked up for drinking a beer on his parents porch behind a fence. His attitude was the problem but not being able to drink a beer on your porch is nuts. There were 3 of us and weren't loud we're all grown...
You know they know what they are doing. Its hard to keep your cool when they are initiating the conflict. Crazy tho smh

Carnitine supplements have increased my condition a bit. The chronic pain hasn't really changed but I can perform a few more activities now with less muscle cramps. I can shower and make my bed now without being utterly exhausted and sore after. Any time I go outside to hang out with friends for a few hours or run errands I'm still sore from head to toe for the next 5-7 days but it's a little more bearable now.
A standard bicyce is still too much of a struggle but I think my electric bike would probably work. My granddad passed it onto me some time ago but the engine needs some repairs.

glad to read your making progress but damn 5-7 days? :x |I
don't overdo it with the bike.

Have a great & safe weekend famb :smokin

gotta pick one b.
-----------------

only thing more prevalent than an officer in da city is a worthless getting paid to do nothing mta worker.

two 4 trains sitting doing nothing between fraklin and utica earlier with a third one at utica just chilling doing nothing like people dont have ******* places to be. Four or five of these ******* just listlessly walking around like nothing is wrong. man if certain **** wasn't illegal and my butthole wasn't at risk in prison :smh:

Last edited:
Weekend :pimp:

My boy is coming back from vacation monday. Feels good to have him back at work. Been broing af without him.

Back
Top Bottom