the thread about nothing...

What part of Belgium do you live in fam? I did a study abroad in the summer but spent time traveling around Europe. Stayed in Brugge for a few days and went to Brussels, Antwerp, and Ghent. Was in Luxembourg for literally 4 hours:lol:  
East-Flanders. About 30 minutes away from Ghent by car. You didn't visit Bruges? Very nice city as well.
Ghent >>> all though.

What part of Belgium do you live in fam? I did a study abroad in the summer but spent time traveling around Europe. Stayed in Brugge for a few days and went to Brussels, Antwerp, and Ghent. Was in Luxembourg for literally 4 hours:lol:  
East-Flanders. About 30 minutes away from Ghent by car. You didn't visit Bruges? Very nice city as well.
Ghent >>> all though.
I did stay in Bruges. I meant my hotel was in Bruges, saw the city then the following days I would multiple day trips to the other cities. Very dope

typically a company gets a set amount of years to have 'exclusivity'. At the end of that term the company has to apply for an extension of exclusivity and make the case why they should still have it. I'm not sure if there is an exclusivity limit or not though.
None of this , the thing with that medication itself is that only about 8 - 15,000 prescriptions get filled out each year , its not a money maker per se ...so it doesnt make sense for a company to start a whole new generic of a drug that doesnt sell.
With that being said and what homeboy raised the price to we should be seeing some generics of that medication maybe in the near future...but for a company to start off with it its gonna cut into their expenses ...so you never know...

Last edited:
None of this , the thing with that medication itself is that only about 8 - 15,000 prescriptions get filled out each year , its not a money maker per se ...so it doesnt make sense for a company to start a whole new generic of a drug that doesnt sell.
With that being said and what homeboy raised the price to we should be seeing some generics of that medication maybe in the near future...but for a company to start off with it its gonna cut into their expenses ...so you never know...
I was answering the "medical patent" question. Not speaking on this particular treatment. What I said is correct, not sure where you got "none of this" from.

How bad are torrents? I have a friend who got a "warning" email once after downloading a new movie. But he downloads a lot of "adult films" from torrents and gets no warning

Depends on who sent the email. My friend got the email from their internet provider saying to stop it he responded with "I'll just leave you and go to another" that shut them up because they'd rather keep your business then lose on a client.

For the most part it they don't "see" what you're getting just the bandwidth being used so it's irrelevant if it's mad max or adult films

How bad are torrents? I have a friend who got a "warning" email once after downloading a new movie. But he downloads a lot of "adult films" from torrents and gets no warning

i got a letter last month from my ISP.

would recommend getting a vpn.

MOTHER FLOWER!!!!!!!
My milk went bad [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Guess it wasn't ment to be

Last edited:
Morning NT

I searched but didn't see any 'active' ones.

I copped a bicycle last weekend, Yall know of any bike threads on here? Maybe I just missed it?

If there's a new policy or another task added to my already incredibly long job description we should at least be given a ******* memo to reference :smh:

I can't see this lasting much longer.

Back
Top Bottom