the thread about nothing...

Anna Kendrick @AnnaKendrick47 1m
Night 3 of calling in for jury duty…thought I was off the hook, but I've got a date with justice…and the ***** wants an early morning tryst.

h18aWsr.jpg

Morning Tan,
small vent real quick

So my girl has a best friend who is a dude. When we first started dating she told me dude was gay. He lives in chicago we live in bmore. So she tells me like 4 months ago he broke up with his bf and is questioning his sexuality and wants to have sex with my gf. So idk why but she tells me this and laughs about it. So i am like ok whatever. They have been friends for 10 years. Their families are really close went on vacas together as kids blah blah blah. Fast forward to this morning. She is like i have a "serious question for you". "BFF former gay dude" is moving back home from chicago and needs a room mate. So would you be ok if me and him moved in together?

Now her parents won't let me live with her because "can't live with a bf before marriage" and she supports that notion. Which i honestly don't mind. But yet she says they would be ok with her living with a guy as long as it isn't a bf....which makes no sense. But how in the world is she going to ask me this question knowing she told me he wants to sleep with her to figure out his sexuality? Like B**** are you serious? You are really asking me this? Did you forget i know what i know? Are you that stupid?

Now i am in this position where i say no and im jealous or crazy or something. Because oh 10 year friendship and he (might be) is gay. And if i say yes im cool with it im basically green lighting drama for a long long time.

I seriously hate women. I can't go to dinner one-on-one with a friend thats a girl without her getting angry but she can live with a dude that wants to sleep with her. So many lines get crossed living with another person. Just walking around with little clothing or both coming home drunk from partying on a weekend. Like in no world is this understandable. I hope this is a joke

/rant

Close to buying a 2015 Ford Fiesta Ecoboost Turbo. Manual maybe, although auto is 6speed and nice.
Anyone have?
Meets my pricing and what I'm after, golf etc is just a Lil too much so don't suggest then etc pls. Just after owner feedback

^

Personally I would've checked that, that's disrespectful imo

This is the way i took it. Like i was stunned by the sheer balls to even ask me that question.
I have a hard time even taking it seriously because of how outrageous it is given the circumstances. But i honestly don't know one guy and one girl that are room mates and not related or in a relationship with each other. Just the fact that a guy and a girl are going to be room mates is strange to me. I think id be more ok if it was like 4 people 2 guys and 2 girls. Or just some kind of mix.
I might be trippin though idk appreciate the insight tan

Morning Tan,
small vent real quick

So my girl has a best friend who is a dude. When we first started dating she told me dude was gay. He lives in chicago we live in bmore. So she tells me like 4 months ago he broke up with his bf and is questioning his sexuality and wants to have sex with my gf. So idk why but she tells me this and laughs about it. So i am like ok whatever. They have been friends for 10 years. Their families are really close went on vacas together as kids blah blah blah. Fast forward to this morning. She is like i have a "serious question for you". "BFF former gay dude" is moving back home from chicago and needs a room mate. So would you be ok if me and him moved in together?

Now her parents won't let me live with her because "can't live with a bf before marriage" and she supports that notion. Which i honestly don't mind. But yet she says they would be ok with her living with a guy as long as it isn't a bf....which makes no sense. But how in the world is she going to ask me this question knowing she told me he wants to sleep with her to figure out his sexuality? Like B**** are you serious? You are really asking me this? Did you forget i know what i know? Are you that stupid?

Now i am in this position where i say no and im jealous or crazy or something. Because oh 10 year friendship and he (might be) is gay. And if i say yes im cool with it im basically green lighting drama for a long long time.

I seriously hate women. I can't go to dinner one-on-one with a friend thats a girl without her getting angry but she can live with a dude that wants to sleep with her. So many lines get crossed living with another person. Just walking around with little clothing or both coming home drunk from partying on a weekend. Like in no world is this understandable. I hope this is a joke

/rant

Morning Tan,
small vent real quick

/rant

Man I would not have kept my cool about this

It all sounds so suspect

Do not let her move in with that guy

Morning Tan,
small vent real quick

/rant

Last edited:
Morning Tan,
small vent real quick

/rant

i agree with the others that this sounds very suspect and she is definitely naive and irrational for even considering this. but tbh with you famb, you can't control whats going to happen you can only act on it afterwards. if they want to be sus together not moving in together won't stop that. Hate situations like the one you're in but me personally i'd let her do what she wants but im dippin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom