the thread about nothing...

I still can't believe I got a job on Wall Street. Like I'm finally stepping into the real world now, it's still not hitting me. Maybe I should start laying off the drugs lol.
Cheers bud! 
smokin.gif

The President of Nintendo died

The feels in the pictures being posted online

Last edited:

that feeling when you wake up from a long night of drinking & partying too hard and you're NOT hungover. 
nthat.gif

i feel like i conquered the world just because of that. 
laugh.gif
high tolerance lmao

50 cent is bankrupt... oh the irony

Car insurance went up, life sucks. Hate seeing my dad struggle but I'm playing my part. No more going out as much, focusing on my family, closest friends, school, and my girl. We gonna flourish one day, might take a while, but the short years of struggle will bring many years of joy.

Pretty sure thats fake. not syaing they aint watching i just doubt they going bout it like that.

Idk man i saw it worldstaaarrrrrrr. It was some stoner chick openin the pack. Thwy might just pose as the dude who brings em to the store in certain areas they want warrants

Last edited:
Just claimed the IG @Bigkrit using my username checker 
pimp.gif

Gonna try and contact Krit about it

I can't believe it's barely gonna be a year. This week is gonna be :frown: Feels like it has been longer than that. I still remember the week you were in the hospital. I'm still not over it...

I still can't believe I got a job on Wall Street. Like I'm finally stepping into the real world now, it's still not hitting me. Maybe I should start laying off the drugs lol.
Congrats fam. I got a job on the street myself recently. Start Monday.
Last day at my job tomorrow. Been here for 3 1/2 years. Transferring to a different facility
Congrats fam.

What do you guys do exactly? Next semester I'll have my economics degree. Wondering what a path to wall street is like 

What do you guys do exactly? Next semester I'll have my economics degree. Wondering what a path to wall street is like 
I'm in Wealth Management. Just helping rich people get richer. I didnt start off here I was at a lower level firm for like three years getting experience. 

Wealth Management honeslty isnt one of the most high profile career paths out there either, but you'd do well with an Econ Degree.

I'm in Wealth Management. Just helping rich people get richer. I didnt start off here I was at a lower level firm for like three years getting experience. 

Wealth Management honeslty isnt one of the most high profile career paths out there either, but you'd do well with an Econ Degree.

That sounds dope. Now actually finding my way to that path. Don't even know where to start

Back
Top Bottom