the thread about nothing...

I'm in Wealth Management. Just helping rich people get richer. I didnt start off here I was at a lower level firm for like three years getting experience. 

Wealth Management honeslty isnt one of the most high profile career paths out there either, but you'd do well with an Econ Degree.

that's dope.

I work in banking, i have a few questions for you.

I can ask here but if you prefer da PM, let me know papi :evil:

So hot in here :x :x :x

wish i had a pool

High price hoochie, love that coochie
But i wont sit back and let a broad use me

Too much cash in my jeans left pocket
In the VIP blowin kill wit the rockets

Witnessed a potential breakup earlier and **** was sad af chick was crying terribly dude was distraught :frown: :frown: :frown:.....somedays I would kill to be in that position fighting for someone I ******* care about.

What are you guys doing with your degrees?

I applied to a handful of business/finance internships but get no love cause Econ doesn't focus on finance or whatever..

I was told that Econ major were able to transition to business fields :smh:

I've been so stressed lately 
tired.gif
 I need to hit the gym.

Everybody at my job is getting their hours cut down, so starting next week it's basically just 2 people working the whole week compared to 8 
mean.gif

I'll be applying for another job soon, these last paychecks have not been good 
tired.gif

I'm looking for a super-lowkey cabin or smaller house on a decent plot of land to be used as a weekend/summer escape.  Have to go 3-4 hours max out of the city to get what I want for a reasonable price though...The drive isn't bad, just not sure I'd go as often as I am envisioning 

I applied to a handful of business/finance internships but get no love cause Econ doesn't focus on finance or whatever..

We are able to transition to the business field.
You just have to learn to sell how diverse we are.
I'm with a start up company right now. Do their inventory management, wholesale, and distribution. It's not my dream job but the job is FUN. We've even came out on shark tank lol

We are able to transition to the business field.
You just have to learn to sell how diverse we are.
I'm with a start up company right now. Do their inventory management, wholesale, and distribution. It's not my dream job but the job is FUN. We've even came out on shark tank lol

How are you liking supply chain? Do you think you'll stay in for long?

anti, how long do you think you'll stay in PWM for?
I haven't really looked into what I could transition into yet, but its been on my mind. Doesn't seem like anyone ever sticks around in it

To answer the question though probably forever. You always hear about the people who turned something in PWM to an Investment Banking or Private Equity job but I doubt that happens for me. IDK where else I could go

I'm in Wealth Management. Just helping rich people get richer. I didnt start off here I was at a lower level firm for like three years getting experience. 

Wealth Management honeslty isnt one of the most high profile career paths out there either, but you'd do well with an Econ Degree.
That sounds dope. Now actually finding my way to that path. Don't even know where to start
You're gonna have an easier time than me, trust me. Job markets coming back and your degree concentration > mine

that's dope.

I work in banking, i have a few questions for you.

I can ask here but if you prefer da PM, let me know papi
devil.gif

So hot in here
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wish i had a pool
Feel free to ask man I don't mind.

I was told that Econ major were able to transition to business fields
mean.gif
Thats what they told me about accounting degrees. "The language/building block of business" What nonsense. You need two accounting courses, to really get what you need to know out of it. Intro 1 and Intro 2. 

Last edited:
The people who normally move into PE or IBD usually do it early in their careers, the longer they stick around the harder it is to leave. I have a few friends in it and most love the work/life balance and pay potential but hate how the skills don't transfer to other areas. One has been trying to do get a Corp Finance position for a minute and might have to get his MBA to do it :smh:

The people who normally move into PE or IBD usually do it early in their careers, the longer they stick around the harder it is to leave. I have a few friends in it and most love the work/life balance and pay potential but hate how the skills don't transfer to other areas. One has been trying to do get a Corp Finance position for a minute and might have to get his MBA to do it
mean.gif
For real. I feel like if you really want to jump to something else you gotta do it internally where they can just find people to vouch for you. Back when I first started looking at outside opportunities  half of what you heard was "IDK if your skills really translate to what this role needs". Ridiculous

Wow, so I can't play on my school's new gymnasium - I should be a varsity member or I should have PE classes to use it.

And there's no cheap gymnasium rentals around the metro - some go $40+/hour

Damn man, I just wanna play ball 
mean.gif

It's my GF's birthday dinner tonight

Looks like I'm going to miss the MLB All Star game

I don't even want to bring it up because I don't feel like fighting about it

The only time she is annoying is around her birthday

always a good choice. My girl shows up yesterday to my house baring gifts. Two high quality whiskey glasses....i need to get her something now. I will not be outdone on the present front. A purse is a really good idea

I don't even care about my birthday

I tell her not to make a big deal about it and she does and I get annoyed

I had a George Costanza wallet and last year she got me like a $200 Polo wallet

It was nice and everything but that was a lot of money for a wallet

I would have good with like a tee shirt or something but I really couldn't say anything

Back
Top Bottom