the thread about nothing...

I read this a few days ago

That's just terrible
You frequent ROK too? 

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

question. what if yall came up together, say old friends from High School or something. You busted your ***, got a job, making decent money to afford some of the nicer conveniences of life, but one of your friends just kept on being a broke deadbeat. Would you dead that friendship because you are not of the same ilk?

Story of my life.
I wouldn't dead anybody unless they did something shady to me. Doesn't matter if I came up and they didn't. They my boys

tryna organise something nice with the boys for saturday and they are all on flake mode :x

Gotta plan my bday soon 
smokin.gif
same. i feel pressure though! :frown: my family and friends keep asking me what i wanna do. i originally wanted to go to socal/disneyland but my parents already said no. 

i guess imma just cop myself a ps4 
nthat.gif

then spend one day with my family, one day with my friends, and one day with my boyfriend. 

just became the "didn't bring food to the potluck, but still eat " guy

everytime I brought something before never got to eat this time ef it went honey baked ham on free food
I'm about to be that guy at my teams pot luck :lol:

Ya remember that sociology test I didn't study for.
Got a D on it
frown.gif

Guess I'll start studying lol
It's all in the professors. Some of 'em are strict but knows how to handle the business, while some are chill but don't know ish. 

Whatever it is, it's better to study 
laugh.gif

I get too scared thinking about the future. Idk why.

It's all in the professors. Some of 'em are strict but knows how to handle the business, while some are chill but don't know ish. 

Whatever it is, it's better to study :lol:

I get too scared thinking about the future. Idk why.
It's normal to be worried about the future.
On one of my finals week, I spent 4 all nighters to pass all my classes. Sleep is never overrated for me after that event.

NICE!!!!!
I got 6 more.
We about to flourish brotha [emoji]128526[/emoji]

:nthat: WE MADE IT

Back
Top Bottom