the thread about nothing...

I have a 15 page paper
A 3 page paper
A PowerPoint presentation
And
3 finals to study for.
All due next week.
DamnZ

You guys ever watch a "film" for non fap reasons?

Either just to learn something or because you wish that that was happening to you but you don't want to fap it out yourself?

got my lil bro with that Iphone text last night lil man thought his apple watch was broke because it reset that as well since it was synced 
roll.gif

i was just laughing the whole time

I really want to smoke a spliff and get some head at the same time. That sounds perfect right now.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks Nas has some of THE WORST chorus' s in Rap? Just listen to some of dem *****, best one was NY State of Mind Pt. 2, and he says New York over and over...

Am I the only one who thinks Nas has some of THE WORST chorus' s in Rap? Just listen to some of dem *****, best one was NY State of Mind Pt. 2, and he says New York over and over...
Bruh, back when that song dropped Hook on tracks was barley poppin. That was the beginning of what it is now.

serious q

anybody know what to do if an employer hasnt sent me my vacation hours check yet? i recently quit an establishment and been waiting for the vacay check now for about a month and half.... over 1200 bucks of missing money. 

I've been sick since Friday evening, my whole body feels like **** 
sick.gif
 it actually stopped on Monday.. just when you think you get a break 
mean.gif

I passed both of my english sols, so I won't have to take the final 
nthat.gif

Today was my last day of hotel class.. I can finally sleep in for 3 hours 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom