the thread about nothing...

I'm just not feeling it more & more, it sucks.

Got banned for excessive profanity. Even if the profanity filter blocks the words it still counts against you. Found that out last night myself.

That's the stupidest thing I've read in awhile. :lol: But I ain't nobody important.. Don't ban me. :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm just not feeling it more & more, it sucks.
That's the stupidest thing I've read in awhile.
laugh.gif
But I ain't nobody important.. Don't ban me.
nerd.gif
roll.gif

I think today is the day I finally put away video games and sell my Xbox for drugs and gas money .

LMFAO
Bruh, I just sold some pokemon cards and beat *** shoes for trees and a phat pasta takeaway
Dawg, I couldn't give away that ******* thing if I wanted to

Took my PS3 to gamestop to sell it and I forgot my I took the serial number off of it just for the hell of it and they won't take a console unless it has a controller

Took my Xbox up there today and got the same thing :smh:

Ima throw this **** on Craigslist

Dawg, I couldn't give away that ******* thing if I wanted to

Took my PS3 to gamestop to sell it and I forgot my I took the serial number off of it just for the hell of it and they won't take a console unless it has a controller

Took my Xbox up there today and got the same thing
mean.gif

Ima throw this **** on Craigslist
Man that's a pain! I tried the same via craiglist but I found posting in facebook groups sells straight away. Just search for "Sell and your area" and find a selling group

Went to the hospital yesterday for the results and review of my brain monitoring in february.

Turns out the awful chronic pains in my legs I developed shortly after my lung surgery are microscopic nerve malfunctions. That's why nothing showed up on my EMG despite being in horrible pain 24/7 and a loss of sensation in most of my lower left leg.

Neurologists said the only thing they can do is attempt to treat the symptoms and that I'll be having these pains for the rest of my life. Certain antidepressants and anti-epileptics can suppress nerve pain but it's hard to add those medications without risks of drug interactions with my opiate painkillers and sleeping medications.

As for my brain cyst and random psychotic attacks, occasional hallucinations, ... there's nothing they can do about that.

I was suggested to consult a neurosurgeon but it's not a certainty it would actually help.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Went to the hospital yesterday for the results and review of my brain monitoring in february.
Turns out the awful chronic pains in my legs I developed shortly after my lung surgery are microscopic nerve malfunctions. That's why nothing showed up on my EMG despite being in horrible pain 24/7 and a loss of sensation in most of my lower left leg.
Neurologists said the only thing they can do is attempt to treat the symptoms and that I'll be having these pains for the rest of my life. Certain antidepressants and anti-epileptics can suppress nerve pain but it's hard to add those medications without risks of drug interactions with my opiate painkillers and sleeping medications.
As for my brain cyst and random psychotic attacks, occasional hallucinations, ... there's nothing they can do about that.
I was suggested to consult a neurosurgeon but it's not a certainty it would actually help.
:smh:

Wow. I feel for you FAM. That's deep. All the best dealing with it

mean.gif
Damn. Hope you'll get through this. 
frown.gif

My cousin broke his fibula and has to get major surgery

He has no insurance either

I feel bad for him
I feel bad for him too. Hope someone will help him. 
frown.gif

zup tanfam

:smh:

Bruh try to keep your head up this sounds so tough.

mean.gif
Man........ Keep your head up breh

Back
Top Bottom