the thread about nothing...

Digital.

Ah man good looking out bro! Definitely was hoping to find a thread like that on here. I'll read through a but before I jump in there
nerd.gif
forget reading bro! go out in the field and experiment man, capture pics you like. once you go back and see through a set, and wonder why a picture didn't come out the way you wanted to, then go out there and read up on the more advance stuff.

i'm not saying this is exactly you, but a lot of close friends who pick up photography often come up to me throwing bunch of jargon at me like what exp did u set? what iso? how bout shutter speed? then I see the pics they take and they're horrible. just don't focus too much on the micro game, just get out and shoot!

forget reading bro! go out in the field and experiment man, capture pics you like. once you go back and see through a set, and wonder why a picture didn't come out the way you wanted to, then go out there and read up on the more advance stuff.

i'm not saying this is exactly you, but a lot of close friends who pick up photography often come up to me throwing bunch of jargon at me like what exp did u set? what iso? how bout shutter speed? then I see the pics they take and they're horrible. just don't focus too much on the micro game, just get out and shoot!

Lmaoo! The people that use jargon normally scare me away from certain things so I definitely see where you're coming from.

Tomorrow I'm planning to head out by the pier and get to work

QFT. Nothing helped me learn to shoot more than going out and playing with the camera. I'm not saying I'm a professional or anything at this point, but I've definitely grown a lot.

tbreeze tbreeze , have fun out there and post up some of your stuff in the Photography thread! The people in there are mad helpful

does anyone else not like certain numbers? like im a size 12 but most of the time i will buy a 11.5 and take the insole out because i hate to see 12 on the boxes 

When you're young, you tend to think you can do it all, and that sort of youthful hubris was another thing that held McFerrin back. “A lot of records you think people did all by themselves, when they in fact didn't. Once I had the guys involved, the ball got rolling.”

Word, word, I feel you.

I've been feeling that way for a minute bruh^^ Just gotta fight your way through it even if you don't want too, and find some things you enjoy doing & make you happy.

Called this female, I have shaky conversation skills :lol: Still tryna figure her out...now lets see where this goes.

New England Patriots plane broke down at the airport I work at. Guess we'll be losing that contract. These dudes are pissed. Freaking Chipotle was crowded. To many on lookers.

Originally Posted by ThatMartianKid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescence...

How old are you homie.
two three. thought it would finally be my jordan year.

I've been feeling that way for a minute bruh^^ Just gotta fight your way through it even if you don't want too, and find some things you enjoy doing & make you happy.

Called this female, I have shaky conversation skills :lol: Still tryna figure her out...now lets see where this goes.

We're all gonna make it.

Back
Top Bottom