the thread about nothing...

45-samuel-l-jackson-jules-winnfield-pulp-fiction-1994-630-75.jpg

As I write down these lyrics for a song....I realize it's kinda weird that I can read, write, & understand english. Like why does this make sense to me instead of another language. :lol: How would my mind think in another language, I assume the same but just with the native language of that country or whatever.

No one has more guts than realtors, this apartment this guy showed me last night, he has balls for real. It was horrible. Don't even need to go into detail, when you open the entrance the bathroom is the first thing you saw.

He took me to a 2nd spot which me and the misses liked but he said that building is a ***** to get approved by.

i just had one of my weirdest dreams.....anyone remember dreams from there childhood?

i remember i was a ninja turtle and we where all fighting a dinosaur and shredder jumped from a building and sliced me in half...that was like 12 years ago 
laugh.gif

when you see it 
laugh.gif

was on google looking up the 29s and saw this blaspheme 

when you see it 
laugh.gif

was on google looking up the 29s and saw this blaspheme 
UA BB Charge? The back lookin like a woman's maxi pad? If that's not it, I don't get it...
I hate to be the wet blanket y'all, but no shoe talk. That goes for music as well. Gotta protect TAN from the permanent shutdown 'case Meth be on one.

It's Friday. About to charge my phone for a bit longer then I'm leaving work to take a nap. FDS.

I hate to be the wet blanket y'all, but no shoe talk. That goes for music as well. Gotta protect TAN from the permanent shutdown 'case Meth be on one.

It's Friday. About to charge my phone for a bit longer then I'm leaving work to take a nap. FDS.
sorry bro, for me im boutta put in work on this ugly *** lawn lol

I ordered some kicks off eBay exactly a week ago, seller is in UK, seller says he shipped but no tracking number he tells me tomorrow everyday since Tuesday that he'll provide tracking, seller has 100 percent feedback, I should just wait it out a bit more before taking any action?

Back
Top Bottom