the thread about nothing...

Hands down the coolest picture from the Chilean volcano eruption.
+1 agreed

Crazy..
nthat.gif

Look like he can be a boss from God of War..

Wild. Looks like an ash giant.
I thought it looked like a Samurai. 

my dad (step dad) is a **** and likes his son alot more than me 

my moms chill but super lazy (whole family but me)

Brothers a kiss up and annoying as ****...family loves him because hes in the boys choir and why couldn't josh (me) do that  

parents just sit on the couch all day and brother watches minecraft videos all day....

i ask to go somewhere and they just make excuses so when i get this car 
pimp.gif

are house had the worse yard hands down on are street...grass was like 2 feet high and it was just nasty...i spend $130 buying mulch, soil, flowers and garden stuff. i fix the yard and make it look nice...real nice. and my dad has the audacity to say the flowers by the mailbox are ugly  

are house had the worse yard hands down on are street...grass was like 2 feet high and it was just nasty...i spend $130 buying mulch, soil, flowers and garden stuff. i fix the yard and make it look nice...real nice. and my dad has the audacity to say the flowers by the mailbox are ugly  
whata beezy. check that foo

im good....he spent 7 years in the marines and hes a big dude. ill pass lmfao
i feel you bro.

a hard lesson I learned when I was 14 was to NEVER underestimate DAD strength. 

dem mofo's strong af no matter what age.  

Last edited:

i feel you bro.

a hard lesson I learned when I was 14 was to NEVER underestimate DAD strength. 

dem mofo's strong af no matter what age.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i got heated on the framing crew once becasue this dude said "if he had to pay for my mom by the pound he would be a broke man"...i said your nothing but white trash that hasn't gone anywhere in lif...right after i said that i swung at the dude and he ducked, 2 pieced me in the side and jaw and said learn your place
eyes.gif
...i almost killed him that day

Back
Top Bottom