the thread about nothing...

There's an OG in my area that matches his du rag to whatever color he is wearing. Today duke had on an orange du rag, like wtf do you buy an orange du rag???

roll.gif

While browsing Time this morning I ran across People's Magazines World's Most Beautiful Woman...

FOH. 

mean.gif

Last edited:
There's an OG in my area that matches his du rag to whatever color he is wearing. Today duke had on an orange du rag, like wtf do you buy an orange du rag???
He can only be labeled OG if he has 2 toned du rags still.

Does he rock it with flap out?

Last edited:

I label him OG because his facial hair is completely gray. If he has on dress clothes and shoes he tucks if its casual with sneaks he'll let it flap..

I label him OG because his facial hair is completely gray. If he has on dress clothes and shoes he tucks if its casual with sneaks he'll let it flap..
roll.gif

Yeah def an OG being he has on dress clothes.

Bout to walk into this job interview...#lifechanging...wish me luck tan fam

They are bringing you in to determine if they want to pay You for a service. Sounds to me like you're interviewing them, so go in confident.

So there's this guy...

He's my classmate for like, 2 terms now. I don't understand why he'd ask a question every 2 minutes. And he does it at a consistent basis. I mean, it's okay if you ask questions. But if you're asking because you didn't listen, well that's a problem. The only thing he does during class hours is draw manga-styled foxes (kinda like Starfox 64). I admit, I like his artwork, but man... 
mean.gif

Then one time he gets mad at us because he wasn't involved in making our group project. He said that he wasn't informed of our plans, but we were talking about it for 2 weeks. He also said that he wasn't online at the time we made our final preparations but I saw his name on the "seen" label just below the chatbox. 

Eventually I helped him do it on his own, and he was able to contribute. 

****, man, if you're gonna keep this up, we won't help you in the future. Don't expect us to spoonfeed every single concept that the professor teaches every time. I mean, what if you're already working? Would you expect your co-workers to spoonfeed you? 

sigh.  

/rant

There's no coke?

What?!!!

You heard me you dumb ****, there's no coke...

What the **** do you mean there's no coke?

I've been up and down this ship. I've been in every ******* room.

There's gotta be coke.

There is nothing. NOTHING.

Back
Top Bottom