the thread about nothing...

Congratulations..
nthat.gif
Thanks! Def trying hard. 11th grade is no joke. 

hope you get it bro

Bout to walk into this job interview...#lifechanging...wish me luck tan fam

I killed mine yesterday. You'll do the same, bro.

They are bringing you in to determine if they want to pay You for a service. Sounds to me like you're interviewing them, so go in confident.
....thanks guys...murked the interview the old man told me when can i start...then he offers me Beta money :x.im like nah b...I make that in my sleep :smokin...buuuuuttt...met his daughter tho 40 year old italian from jersey divorced milf bad as ****...she said she can use me during the week for some extra curricular activities :evil:

Last edited:
Yes sir. People kill for online handles of common phrases, singular words, etc etc. Colombia knows way more about it than I do, but it was a big thing in the Xbox community at one point. 

The real issue is that all the tags that people want are typically taken by people who got xbox when it first dropped and made a name that they never used since like 2001 or made the twitter handle @jesus but have sent five tweets total but still technically own it, so you have to "reverse engineer" (I.E steal) it. 

At least thats always been my understanding of it.

This works on anywhere that has a prominent online community, Xbox, Playstation, Twitter, IG, etc. People pay hundreds regularly for these things, and its nuts.
My gamertag is Trickzy Tang. Trixie Tang wasn't taken, but I like it better my way. Might switch it up and flip my account for a brick :nerd:

that a cool tag :lol:

shooting in the next apt block over :smh:

second shooting/murder in the past two weeks.

Last edited:
My gamertag is Trickzy Tang. Trixie Tang wasn't taken, but I like it better my way. Might switch it up and flip my account for a brick :nerd:
Trixie Tang wouldn't fetch a great deal of money, if any at all. It's a fictional character and not exactly the most popular one at that.
I'd appraise it at $20 at most.
Generally the longer the GT is, the less valuable. Two words can sometimes have some degree of value but only in the cases of celebrity of character names. A 3 word GT is never worth anything, period.

Most of the GTs in market rotation are years old. In 2011 there was a mass reset of inactive GTs and those GTs are still being passed around today. Pretty much everything worth something is taken and at this point the only thing you can do is spot trends before they become hot. A prime example I can think of is the tag Bobby Shmurda going for over $100 a while back. The twitter @Trapqueen was also sold for a similar price.
I'm always looking out for things I can capitalize on. For example the Black Ops 3 reveal is on the 26th. I have a dozen xbox accounts ready with free namechanges to possibly claim new guns, maps, ...
If you want to look for yourself how this market works here is the main marketplace:
http://www.hackforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=291

Last edited:

hope you get it bro

Bout to walk into this job interview...#lifechanging...wish me luck tan fam

I killed mine yesterday. You'll do the same, bro.

They are bringing you in to determine if they want to pay You for a service. Sounds to me like you're interviewing them, so go in confident.
....thanks guys...murked the interview the old man told me when can i start...then he offers me Beta money
sick.gif
.im like nah b...I make that in my sleep
smokin.gif
...buuuuuttt...met his daughter tho 40 year old italian from jersey divorced milf bad as ****...she said she can use me during the week for some extra curricular activities
devil.gif
Proud of you son

Now you can help with some of the bills around here

....thanks guys...murked the interview the old man told me when can i start...then he offers me Beta money
sick.gif
.im like nah b...I make that in my sleep
smokin.gif
...buuuuuttt...met his daughter tho 40 year old italian from jersey divorced milf bad as ****...she said she can use me during the week for some extra curricular activities
devil.gif
dont **** it up on the first day 
laugh.gif

I need to post more in here 
mean.gif

LDRs 
tired.gif

I think I have sleep apnea 
sick.gif

Starting to do better in school, I currently have 2 A-'s (Hotel Marketing and English 11) and a C+ (World History 2) and did better on my exams than about 50% of people in my classes.. I need to get my mind right for what happens after high school though, right now I'm just living life as it comes.

I just wanna flourish.

Back
Top Bottom