the thread about nothing...

This is about my previous posts so skip this if you want.

I'm sad y'all.
Everything feels so different now.
To be honest, I am heartbroken that's she's gone.
It's only been about 2 days and 3 hours but damn, it feels like it's been much longer.
It's nice to be with family at this tough time but a piece of me is still missing without her.
I just want to talk to you again and give you a big ole bear hug.
I miss you and love you, Mom.
mean.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Condolence man 
frown.gif

almost got in a fight with 2 kids sitting on my car. asked them nicely to get off my car. they ignored me. then i got a little louder repeating it because they proceeded to continue talking amongst themselves. they get up and one dude starts acting stupid saying how i shouldve said it politely. then he starts calling me this and that and wanting to start a fight. you know a dude is not about that life when the first threat that comes out of dudes mouth is to kick my 5 lb dog. then takes his long board and tries to pretend like hes gonna use it. i know im gonna see this idiot around and i dont know how to go about this.

Thats why I carry. Ive never had to pull it and I hope I never do but people now a days are crazy. Just hab a baby 2 months ago and ill be damn if anyone tries to get crazy when I have her with me .

Stay safe.
Thanks. Its just people don't care about anything. Couple weeks ago not to far from my house couple of guys for a party store the owner gave up the cash and gave no resistance but the still murdered him for no reason. Everyone in that community loved that man he would go out of his way to help someone out. But still killed him

Back
Top Bottom