the thread about nothing...

I HATE pm shift. Nothing to EVER do but get drunk lol So depressing driving to worm at 3pm and getting off at 2:30am. Ughh

not too mention all I eat now is taco bell, 711 taquits, and pizza. Im gonna get fat on this shift. I cant wait till I can smoked bud again. Blah

i know im gonna see this idiot around and i dont know how to go about this.
If it gets out of hand you know you got to handle it..but if you just seeing dude around keep it moving..petty **** ain't worth it and can escalate to something real that you need no part of..**** dude..only handle **** when it needs handling..I don't see no need for it to continue unless u were to get run up on...I'm giving u outside real advice that I wouldn't even do because I'm the type to walk into fire..but I got a new mindset and you gotta pick your battles man so you can get to that next chapter..you pick the wrong battle and there will b no next chapter, I've seen alot of dudes that "ain't bout that life" as they say, change that within one action..forget the small stuff keep your eye on the prize

I HATE pm shift. Nothing to EVER do but get drunk lol So depressing driving to worm at 3pm and getting off at 2:30am. Ughh
I cant wait till I can smoked bud again. Blah

What kind of job...?
When I was younger and had them odd jobs I was the only worker getting eye checks upon entering the door..:lol:
Literally..I would tell there cheap *** I just woke up if u want drug test me if not I'm going to work unless I need to call unemployment.. They tell me ok goto work.. I bossed da boss's..:lol:
I hear you tho man my lungs are currently tied too.. Government job fml

Last edited:
YGNNGnj.jpg

Im_lovelyy

been on that :lol:

I don't be on the gram but shouts to that link.

I have horrible skin.

wash ya face, b.

If it gets out of hand you know you got to handle it..but if you just seeing dude around keep it moving..petty **** ain't worth it and can escalate to something real that you need no part of..**** dude..only handle **** when it needs handling..I don't see no need for it to continue unless u were to get run up on...I'm giving u outside real advice that I wouldn't even do because I'm the type to walk into fire..but I got a new mindset and you gotta pick your battles man so you can get to that next chapter..you pick the wrong battle and there will b no next chapter, I've seen alot of dudes that "ain't bout that life" as they say, change that within one action..forget the small stuff keep your eye on the prize
What kind of job...?
When I was younger and had them odd jobs I was the only worker getting eye checks upon entering the door..:lol:
Literally..I would tell there cheap *** I just woke up if u want drug test me if not I'm going to work unless I need to call unemployment.. They tell me ok goto work.. I bossed da boss's..:lol:
I hear you tho man my lungs are currently tied too.. Government job fml

I work at ford motor company. On the assembly line. Just got bumped 2 weeks ago

This is about my previous posts so skip this if you want.

I'm sad y'all.
Everything feels so different now.
To be honest, I am heartbroken that's she's gone.
It's only been about 2 days and 3 hours but damn, it feels like it's been much longer.
It's nice to be with family at this tough time but a piece of me is still missing without her.
I just want to talk to you again and give you a big ole bear hug.
I miss you and love you, Mom. :smh: :frown: :frown:

Anyone know how to do a reverse lookup on a phone number without having to pay?

Edit: damb, didn't eem see the post before mine. Sincerest of condolences Ube Ube

Last edited:
To the guy that says No, but means Know

No: definition- not any, stop, I don't want it,
NOUN; a negative answer or decision

Know: definition- to understand, be aware,

Incorrect Sentence: I don't no what you mean.
Correct Sentence: I don't know what you mean.

Last edited:
:lol: 5am grammar lessons by the 36 yr old professor of roof fixer.:lol:

You KNOW, that's funny

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom