the thread about nothing...

Edward Snowden said he watches "The Wire" that's the 2nd drug dealer reference in the show. What does he do for a living again? He's basically a spy. Dude seems kinda cool. With me being lost I completely caught vibe of his personality.

do you think the majority of girls find sweat marks on hats sexy?

like once they know you are active and stuff, I always choose to wear the hats I skate in more than the ones I don't.

idk, a couple have told me it's sexy but I haven't heard it in a minute.

like once they know you are active and stuff, I always choose to wear the hats I skate in more than the ones I don't.
U nasty b

Video is done being edited
tongue.gif

I'm terrible with death. I don't know how to honestly express how I feel about the situation to people. All I can think is "damn, that's crazy". I hear people say "I'm sorry for your loss" or "my condolences" and I feel like if I repeat those words I'm just being an echo, then I wonder am I being selfish if I don't. What's so hard about repeating those words? It's not about me, it's about the other person. There's more to this but I'll stop here.

/endwhateverthiswas

I know how you feel. Don't know what to say majority of the time.

McjUMsl.gif

TANners, do not **** where you eat cause if it doesn't it work out it will be weird. :lol:

Long story short.

Last week, female coworker was telling me about another coworker she was dating. Told me she cut dude off cause he was trippin and tried to check her on why she didn't answer her call.

She was out with 2 other coworkers eating dinner, after they went to a bar. Dude shows up at the bar, she didnt tell him where she was going to be but didnt think much of it when he showed up. Day or 2 later she gets an automated text saying the other phone on her account was trying to locate her. (which explains how he knew) She confronted him on it. Then ends it.

I come in today and she tells me dude got her name tattooed on him.

The creepy part is thats her exact signaature. He took an old paper she signed with a Sharpie.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :x

I refuse to believe such simpage goes on in the DADE

REFUSE

I refuse to believe such simpage goes on in the DADE

REFUSE

Nope, this is all Broward. Moun blan. I'm a little worried for her cause dude is too damn old for these shenanigans. Apparently he went on FB and wrote something like "now that your name is in my blood/veins you'll always be a part of me...". Real life Lifetime movie.

Back
Top Bottom