the thread about nothing...

FOREIGN.

Made it to 21 fams

Gonna get belligerent drunk this weekend

Happy birthday m8 pls be safe

got pulled over cuz my plate light out. no ticket, cop was extra nice considering how red my eyes were :lol:

I am a free man eating neopolitan ice cream sammiches and Swedish fish.

tumblr_n69tdeeqmt1qacbojo4_250.gif

Ox. Ox.

She growing on me

my mom just dropped an atomic feel bomb on me. she's cleaning some garbage out and found this tub of school work from when I was 19/20, along with some of my stuff.

definitely brought back memories 
mean.gif

school stuff back when I was on the Dean's list and I was on my conquer the world tip.

my old phone, back when I actually talked to girls, found some pics 
nthat.gif
 then the very first texts of when my ex and I first started talking 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

seeing that plus school certificates for high grades/scores got me feeling crappy now, makes me wonder what if I was on my grind when I graduated at 21.

maybe my ex was right, what if I'm just a waste bc I'm not putting what I know to work.

I don't regret nothing but damn 
tired.gif

I can't handle my feels right now. :smh: :stoneface:

I didn't know pops was this pissed about me being determined of having my first job. I know it's just retail and not the real post-grad biomedical engineering job, but damn. :frown: I gotta start from the bottom of the totem pole right?

I feel terrible that only my mom and my boyfriend are extremely supportive of me wanting to work for the EXPERIENCE. Merp.

As long as you grinding and doing what you gotta do. We all start somewhere!

Happy Birthday 22nd to me though :nthat:

HTgr2iI.jpg

I can't handle my feels right now. :smh: :stoneface:

"Soar up honey,
Stars are not too far,
And moon is not out of reach.

Dream big; dream high,
Nothing will put you down,
Take a step and reach the sky."

that moment when 6am and turn down for what

that moment when its only Thursday

that moment when nyquil

HBD Fams

Morning TAN.  Was at work from 6am to 5pm yesterday 
sick.gif

Baltimore i swear has the worst streets and they do nothing to fix them at all....EVER

Speaking of feels....my sister has had a bf for 2 years now and they are moving in together at the end of the year (she currently lives with me).  They are buying a house to start a family.  My room mate just got a GF.  My best friend has been dating this girl for 2 weeks now....everyone is getting wifed up...i can now see why people settle down with what they can get.  Lonely out here

my mom just dropped an atomic feel bomb on me. she's cleaning some garbage out and found this tub of school work from when I was 19/20, along with some of my stuff.
definitely brought back memories :smh:  
school stuff back when I was on the Dean's list and I was on my conquer the world tip.
my old phone, back when I actually talked to girls, found some pics :nthat:  then the very first texts of when my ex and I first started talking :frown: :frown: :frown:
seeing that plus school certificates for high grades/scores got me feeling crappy now, makes me wonder what if I was on my grind when I graduated at 21.
maybe my ex was right, what if I'm just a waste bc I'm not putting what I know to work.
I don't regret nothing but damn |I  
Wahh wahh wahhh

Stop crying b
We all make mistakes now bounce back b

Made it to 21 fams

Gonna get belligerent drunk this weekend
Happy birthday fam.Saw this yesterday, that baby was going IN

YOU GUYS HAVE TO CHILL WITH THE POSTING OF MUSIC IN HERE. ITS AGAINST THE RULES
I can't handle my feels right now.
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

I didn't know pops was this pissed about me being determined of having my first job. I know it's just retail and not the real post-grad biomedical engineering job, but damn.
frown.gif
I gotta start from the bottom of the totem pole right?

I feel terrible that only my mom and my boyfriend are extremely supportive of me wanting to work for the EXPERIENCE. Merp.

As long as you grinding and doing what you gotta do. We all start somewhere!

Happy Birthday 22nd to me though
nthat.gif
hAPPY BRITHDAY FAM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom