the thread about nothing...

I HATE CALCULUS

Are those your beats in your sig? Or are you promoting someone?

----------------------------------------

Loving the gym. :smokin

There really is a shortage of Black comedians. Make sense why Kevin Hart is hot right now. :x :nerd:
I guess I need to get my jokes up, so I can be put on next. :lol:

Those are mine :smokin

nerd.gif

What's up TAN

Been Mia a bit this no job thing is tough (government shut down federal worker). Week 2 of no job. Will check back in tonight hope every thing else is well

Y'all ever have a hard time not staring at people's moles???

Had a patient early this morning with moles along the neck and I couldn't stop staring. Hopefully I wasn't treating her to oddly
laugh.gif
I hope your bedside manner improves bro, nothing worse as a patient than knowing the medical staff is looking at you like a lab rat, as if rounds aren't enough (if they come around like that)
sup tannnn
'Shup

Tornado warnings out here brah...
Same here. Stay safe Dorothy.
Should I go home and
smokin.gif
for my lunch or just browse NT for an hour??
Why must NT browsing at work be limited to an hour? Thanks, I feel like a slack when I browse intermittently during the day when I'm not out 
laugh.gif

just finished season 4 of The Wire and
eek.gif

BEST season hands down
pimp.gif
Thanks for the update. I remember when you started. I think 4 might be the best season. 

I HATE CALCULUS
Are those your beats in your sig? Or are you promoting someone?
Loving the gym.
smokin.gif

There really is a shortage of Black comedians. Make sense why Kevin Hart is hot right now.
sick.gif
nerd.gif

I guess I need to get my jokes up, so I can be put on next.
laugh.gif
I don't think so. Kevin is hot right now, don't mean that there aren't other quality black comics out there.
What's up TAN

Been Mia a bit this no job thing is tough (government shut down federal worker). Week 2 of no job. Will check back in tonight hope every thing else is well
Glad you're doing ok, how you holding up? It sucks, but at least you aren't losing money, you sort of have an IOU for now.

BSI

Scene Safe

Check for crowning

devil.gif
EVERY DAMN TIME!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all ever have a hard time not staring at people's moles???

Had a patient early this morning with moles along the neck and I couldn't stop staring. Hopefully I wasn't treating her to oddly
laugh.gif
Which is why Im getting the one on my chest removed.
pimp.gif
Good lad

My bedside manner is immaculate Dr. Beh.

Literally, I got an A in that **** 
laugh.gif
Ok....
is it.....

Back
Top Bottom