the thread about nothing...

Watch tellitubby it makes you seem more smart and like baby

Me so hawny, im losin weight so damn scrawny.

Sorry if this is the wrong place...my girlfriend of 2 years just broke up with me and I really don't know what to do with myself. I know I need to keep busy and I'll be working, exercising, etc. in the future but I don't know what to do tonight. Any good movie suggestions or online games or something? I honestly dont know haha just need something to take my mind off things. Alcohol lead to the break up so I want to avoid that and i don't smoke.
download a Sega Genesis and Dreamcast emulator and play some sonic games or boot up netflix

I sometimes feel like being really mean on Facebook.

Like posting really mean comments on people's statuses or photos.

My coworker hates Will Smith. He went to get food and left his computer unlocked so I put a shirtless pic of Will on his desktop and Gettin Jiggy Wit It looping.
roll.gif
Masterful Trolling.
I love Payday 2

in0VlYS9PY2UW.jpg

Sawed off did work.
I wanted to try this game but I can never find it.
How do you post gifs on nt mobile?
Same way they do on regular NT. You can either upload them from your phone (Android only, iPhones dont natively save gifs) or put URLs in the box

****WITMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT!!!!!
JUST LANDED IN ROME *****

****WITMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT!!!!!
JUST LANDED IN ROME *****
$$$$ TALKS I SPEAK FLUENT *****!!!!

$$$$ TALKS I SPEAK FLUENT *****!!!!
I DON'T BOP I DO THE MONEY DANCE

tumblr_lt6m957Dlj1qa97lzo1_400.gif

bang bang

oh yeah. 

Shopping bags I'm a tourist ********
I wanted to rep all these posts but I couldnt
tired.gif

No rep havers combo
Sorry if this is the wrong place...my girlfriend of 2 years just broke up with me and I really don't know what to do with myself. I know I need to keep busy and I'll be working, exercising, etc. in the future but I don't know what to do tonight. Any good movie suggestions or online games or something? I honestly dont know haha just need something to take my mind off things. Alcohol lead to the break up so I want to avoid that and i don't smoke.
Get the newest shooting game thats out, play it and become a master at all. Never turn it off and never stop playing. All your frustrations can be released when you get a BS death.
George Lopez show is underrated.
laugh.gif
Word up

I like parody movies like scary movies series, etc. Surreal movies with comedic twist weird but funny.. i have a complex humor..

Back
Top Bottom