the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

you know what's wack tho...having to listen to your upstairs neighbor's weak pipe game. It's sad man....

laugh.gif

you know what's wack tho...having to listen to your upstairs neighbor's weak pipe game. It's sad man....
all bad
roll.gif

laugh.gif

like the bag pipes? 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
One random moan out of nowhere then silence. All bad man, all bad..

And Aaron Hernandez had some bad breaks in life man. I feel sad for him in some respects

Sorry if this is the wrong place...my girlfriend of 2 years just broke up with me and I really don't know what to do with myself. I know I need to keep busy and I'll be working, exercising, etc. in the future but I don't know what to do tonight. Any good movie suggestions or online games or something? I honestly dont know haha just need something to take my mind off things. Alcohol lead to the break up so I want to avoid that and i don't smoke.

drinking these modelos and pacifico beers.

we outchea TAN!

spongebobsmug.jpeg
birdmanhandrub.gif
rickflairwhoa.gif

Sorry dude.

Hit up red box!

A place beyond the pines and pain and gain.

Damn man I just watched a place beyond the pines with her like a week ago |I haha I'll watch Pain and Gain though, trailer looks good. Thanks for the response man, appreciated.

Sorry if this is the wrong place...my girlfriend of 2 years just broke up with me and I really don't know what to do with myself. I know I need to keep busy and I'll be working, exercising, etc. in the future but I don't know what to do tonight. Any good movie suggestions or online games or something? I honestly dont know haha just need something to take my mind off things. Alcohol lead to the break up so I want to avoid that and i don't smoke.

the-frog-s-chicken-o.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom