the thread about nothing...

tumblr_malvbsa9NW1qbfngpo1_500.jpg

Ok I got 2 random questions...

Are owls the hardest thing spot in the history of anything? I swear I've heard them my whole but have yet to spot one in person!

Would you rather lick the floor at the Waffle House, or tounge kiss Ava Devine :x

I knew i was forgetin something...^

And thnks ameriTANs , glad u guys liked the logo...
i had a suggestion on the logo. it might look a little busy though. what if the lettering was as below:

NIKETALK

sLOThs           

sup guise

going to go shopping for some clothes.

hope everyone has a great saturday.

anybody watching chopped on food network right now? they got a viewer's basket episode on now where the viewers pick the ingredients. in one round, they picked Durian, green jello, fake crab meat, and cheetos :lol:. then in the next round they picked chicken in a can, steak skirt, clam chowder, and tater tots. the contestants was pissed. The people who picked these items had to be trolling :lol:.

anybody watching chopped on food network right now? they got a viewer's basket episode on now where the viewers pick the ingredients. in one round, they picked Durian, green jello, fake crab meat, and cheetos :lol:. then in the next round they picked chicken in a can, steak skirt, clam chowder, and tater tots. the contestants was pissed. The people who picked these items had to be trolling :lol:.

:wow:

I wanna see that sounds funny as hell :lol:

Chopped :pimp:

It comes back on tomorrow evening at 6PM.

dbl

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom