the thread about nothing...

:x :x

Salute LOT,

Checkin in for the day. I don't even know what I'm gettin into today. I love lazy Saturdays.

You ain't initiated to the legion until you get Taco Bell :lol:

Don't eem worry bout how bad it hurts you :nthat:

Ok, so I can't get into the legion, but I started calling us that :lol:. This shall be remedied today. I'm going by my mom's today. There is a taco bell across the street. It shall be done.

Edit: does that mean taco bell ever? Or for the Doritos joints? I mean, I've had my fair share of Baja Chalupas tho. Can I be grandfathered in? :rofl:

Last edited:
Need moar info!

Salute LOT,

Checkin in for the day. I don't even know what I'm gettin into today. I love lazy Saturdays.
Ok, so I can't get into the legion, but I started calling us that :lol:. This shall be remedied today. I'm going by my mom's today. There is a taco bell across the street. It shall be done.

Edit: does that mean taco bell ever? Or for the Doritos joints? I mean, I've had my fair share of Baja Chalupas tho. Can I be grandfathered in? :rofl:

Well you might as well get the Doritos today if its a possibility, but you get the auto pass since you are the grandfather of LOT :lol:

Last edited:

Need moar info!

Salute LOT,

Well you might as well get the Doritos today if its a possibility, but you get the auto pass since you are the grandfather of LOT :lol:

I ain't gonna lie, I do want to try it, it's just that there aren't any taco bells around my way. I'll get two today.

Last edited:
i appreciate your creativity and talent..

but why man? why a sloth?

ibt2iPYYjOgv1h.gif

Ppl said sloth and i was feeling a lil creative so i put that together ... Check my prev posts i made 2 or 3 logos for TAN ... I can make changes ...

&

I need my name changed ...

Have a nice day everyone...

Back
Top Bottom