the thread about nothing...

Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it
I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it

This guy Ross is wildin...He uoeno it

Fake foams look like swimming pool rafts to me. I've seen about 5 pairs of them here in DC. Mostly all white ones. I think FILA makes em actually.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I can't eem.....
laugh.gif

not sure why but it bothers me when i am a couple feet ahead of someone and i kindly wait to hold the door open for them just for that person to ignore me. Next time ill just let the door smack ya in the face or ill just stop being polite. This happens atleast a good 5x a day. When they dont say it i say outloud to make sure that person hears me " oh Your welcome" and they give me this dirty look

Don't do things expecting a reaction, do because you want to. Not for gratification.

not sure why but it bothers me when i am a couple feet ahead of someone and i kindly wait to hold the door open for them just for that person to ignore me. Next time ill just let the door smack ya in the face or ill just stop being polite. This happens atleast a good 5x a day. When they dont say it i say outloud to make sure that person hears me " oh Your welcome" and they give me this dirty look
if you see the same people again, hold the door when they are like 30 feet away so they have to run

Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it
I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it

This guy Ross is wildin...He uoeno it

Is it really rape, doe? Molly aint ruffies.

It may make you want to do someone you dont want to, but its not going to make you do someone you dont want to.

Welp.

After 2+ years, hundreds of hours studying, thousands of dollars spent, and getting a few 74s on certain sections (
mean.gif
) I finally passed the CPA exam.
happy.gif

Feels good man.
pimp.gif
Congrats bro. As an accounting major I know that test is a struggle. You're literally the man right now.

I told a girl her name is beautiful today. Young Riceboy

Don't do things expecting a reaction, do because you want to. Not for gratification.
Was gonna tell homeboy the same ****.  Pizzo all you gotta do is not hold it next time.  Saying that "oh your welcome" **** is more rude on your part than theirs fam.

Back
Top Bottom