the thread about nothing...

Still up listening to this Eric Thomas playlist on youtube and filling out this midterm exam review for my World Civilizations class. I want to fall asleep forever.. But im not stopping until I finish this entire study guide. I have to work 10-5 tomorrow. FML

Last edited:
You know what rustles my jimmies?When dudes are lazy to resize videos from youtube when they're embedding.
Especially a post with multivids.It slows down people's computer.What's the point of using the default size when people can
click on the full screen button or they can copy the link.
end of rant
ijb4fvijZxgSb.gif

@Rob

You can't resize videos now. So I don't see why you're ranting.

Also upgrade them specs.

I have 4gb of ram laying around if you want it. You can have it but you'd pay the shipping.

Last edited:
You know what rustles my jimmies?When dudes are lazy to resize videos from youtube when they're embedding.

Especially a post with multivids.It slows down people's computer.What's the point of using the default size when people can

click on the full screen button or they can copy the link.

end of rant
step up ya computer game homie.
Go through this page.I'm pretty sure it will slow your computer down.
grin.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/334981/the-thread-about-nothing/2280
roll.gif

@Rob

Here's a quick solution, change your post per page to 10.

Girl in my class just said guyanese is a language. Haven't laughed this hard in class in awhile. Everyone turned around to look at me though. I was the only one laughing.

Mornin' y'all

Girl in my class just said guyanese is a language. Haven't laughed this hard in class in awhile. Everyone turned around to look at me though. I was the only one laughing.

Let em know how stupid they are for looking at you. They're wrong.

I found it on stumbleupon(something I said I was never gonna tell NT about :smh: :tongue:). I dont think its "official" but it makes a whole lot of since.

Back
Top Bottom